Reviews for My Best Friend
Lauren chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Nic, this is a beautiful poem and you should be very proud of it. This makes me think of all my friends and how special they are to me, I wish I could show you all how great you are like Nic has but I'm not talented enough!
I especially like the way you have ended it, it sums up the poem brilliantly and it ensures the poem doesn't fizzle out towards the end. Great stuff Nic keep up the good work, Ali you should be chuffed!
Luv ya,
Lauren Palme x
angeldazzle chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
aw...beautiful
I lost so many friends because they didnt understand my illness, I gave gained even better friends now but this really hit home, my best friend betrayed me and before that, we were exactly how you have written.
x
charming-star-12 chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
aw! thanks nic... love u to... and it is alrite now im back from hols and im coming to c u tomorrow... luv ya
noodlegirl 28 chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
very nice i would love to have a relationship like that
nick-wordsmith chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
I'm jealous that you have such a good friend. Another great piece by the way... I'll have read more of your works.
Stones decay, words last
Nick
Willers chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
holy crap GS you rock at these 'poem' thingies! that's so nice that you wrote a poem for your best friend!
Stari Zhizn chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
This is a great poem! Really heart felt, and it has a nice flow about it. Your poems are awesome so far, I'm gonna add you to my favorite authors list.
kayttea chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
i have a friend just like this. this is in my fav.s for sure! I LOVE IT!