Reviews for Gossamer Angel
citrus scented chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
wow. thats ...overwelmingly amazing. the amount of heartfelt emotion it holds is just incredible. also i can relate a painful amount, you put it all so beautiful & bitter. i love: "unplug you're halo" fantastic images. really deep, touching and wonderfully written poem- great piece.
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
Not bad at all, I like the symbolism in this. And I like the "strip off your plastic wings" part. Very nicely done. I love the theme and the format works and flows naturally you can say!
Jenna xoxo
penumbral chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
Stunning poem. I loved the feelings conveyed, the title was gorgeous (Gossamer is one of my favorite words),and everything just...flowed. I espeicially liked the "I unplug your halo" 're in my favorites!
Yours in awe,
jalisco-psyche
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
wow... that was really *don't know the word for it*... how the atmosphere changed from angelic to almos hellish- great stuff!
Spanish Dreams chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
I unplug you're halo
Strip off your plastic wings
Remove your white robe
I absolutely love those lines above.
As for constructive criticism, your lack of proper punctuation distracted me from your message.
axica chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
this gave me chills
you lied to me you rot my teeth
you held me tight beneath those sheets
you said my name rocked me to sleep
and promised god my soul to keep
amazing
*gushes and runs away*
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
This is just so sad. *sniff sniff* I can relate to it too. Wonderful work here. Only mistake I saw was this:
"hiding the truth beneath the gilt"
Other than that the emotion and everything meant to be in a poem is here. Keep it up!
Hawke