Reviews for Pink Tears
Siia Faerie chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Incredible poem. I am seriously lost for words. Abusive relationships are so awful, and it's as if they are becoming more and more frequent. I hope everything is all right and that betch gets a good swift kick in the arse. Please continue writing, your work is incredible.
lozfairy chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
This poem is beautifully written and emotive, I don't know what to say about it really, beautiful, yet so sad...
Lozfairy x
Gothiccoffeejunkie chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
i just wanted to say that i liked your poem alot becouse i kinda had a similar situation. So I can relate to some of the dramma.
Irish Rhapsody chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
That was so very beautiful.
And go and kill what's-her-face.
*Huggles Celina and the authoress close* I love y'all. ;;_;;
I'm glad everything's all right now.
lunarghost chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
i wish i had some one who loves me like you. thank you for the scrap of hope that there are decent people. i would also like to say that your poem was beautifully written and that you have a lot of talent.
four thirty chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Good poem. Lots of -emotion- behind it. I like.
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Hey this is good, I can somehow relate to this it's odd... but I like it and I'm sure your friend appreciates it very much so.
Jenna xoxo
EmeraldEyes89 chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
AWW! It's a beautiful poem! I love it!
Mandy
armatageShanx chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
That's so sad that she had to go through with that. I'm on the verge of tears right now! This poem was so pretty and hopeful and angsty ... Well, the evil one got what was coming in the end, right? Grr. That makes me so mad!