Reviews for Livin' for You
EmeraldEyes89 chapter 2 . 3/22/2005
I misses this story! I wish my yahoo were working. I have so much to tell you. I am almost ungrounded (I think). I went today and got my driving permit! So I can legally drive now (with an adult...ahh well.)

I MIS YOU GUYS! Hope to see updates soon

Love to all Star
EmeraldEyes89 chapter 6 . 1/20/2005
*glares at the cliffy for chapter 9* MUST YOU ALWAYS LEAVE ME WAITING! Love the story though...and I still dont like Krystal...not a bit. Celina seems like a sweet heart...and speaking of said people...how are Sheego and Pearl, as i havnet heard from *either* of them in quite some time...nor have i heard from Raya eihter..or Diamond (are she and Pearl-a-whirl still together?) Anywhoo im out.
EmeraldEyes89 chapter 9 . 1/20/2005
Ok...I am going to sit down tongiht and catch up on this story. I haven't read in so long. You guys started writing it when I was having so much comp trouble, then I ended up grounded...but I promise...I am gonna sit and read...even if it takes me all flippin night...Im gonna get it done!

BTW, AI ROCKED! Simon seems a bit more insulting this year though. *laughs a bit* I have yet to decide if that's a good thing of not. Though I found it kinda funny that that Music teacher lady got through, then she cried when her student didnt...I understand why she was crying, but to me, it made no sense...I mean...she got through. so yeah.

Gotsa go! Loves ya!

Star
poetic abortion chapter 9 . 1/19/2005
I must say I'm really enkoying this. Please continue !

* Noelle *
EmeraldEyes89 chapter 7 . 9/15/2004
heya hon!
Sorry abot the lackage of updates in my behalf...me and my big mouth kinda got my butt grounded when we got the comp back...hopefully i'll get it back soon...who knows...but I will be updating, because, as always, I am writing up a storm. I promise, when I finally get the comp back, I will finish reading this story! I really will.
Love all of yall, and miss you. Hope to be able to talk soon...::shrugs:: again...who knows...I believe fate is out to get mer ight now...as I have had, on 5 occasions now, a dream taht I am pregnant with a baby girl, and I now have a pregnant step-mom...as I said before...fifth youngeer sibling, and I have had my share of issues, with my biological mom calling and such...uyeah...Valerie called, she had surgery today, nad im stuck in the middle of whether to hate her for never being a mom, or whether to hope that her surgery went well. Ive had myh share of broken promises too...I really wish I could have told you guys before, how much you truly meant to me. If I never told you, I wanna tell you now, because it meant a lot, and it still does. I think of yall every day.
Love to all!
*Mandy*
PS:
Serena did come back, but I refused to allow her back...no matter how much I will ever care, I cant do it, and she did get her payback from Midnight, as, from what I hear, he no longer associates with her...I found a story about a month ago, that I will post, and it may explain it...I am not sure.. Again, Miss yall lots and hope to talk soon!
armatageShanx chapter 8 . 9/13/2004
AW! *stabs you with a tablespoon* That was evil! EVIL I SAY! *sniffles* Poor Celina. Krystal's going to find out and 'seek and destroy'. I *sob* want to *cry* absolutely *tear* kill *sniffle*...
YOU MUST UPDATE!
Or else I'll poke you! FOREVER! Mwauh. *sniffle*
armatageShanx chapter 7 . 9/13/2004
I liked it through Celina's point of view!It was a lot sadder than a lot of things you've written (that I've read thus far) and left me with a feeling of hopelessness. And the desire to murder a certain *coughKrystalcough* I hate abusive relationships! Hate with capitol letters! I cannot wait until Krystal gets what's coming to her!
armatageShanx chapter 6 . 9/13/2004
I am SO sorry for my lack of reviewing! Stupid hurrican Frances knocked out my towns power! We just now got it back, right before getting hit by stupid Ivan. *sigh*. Oh. Naughty-you! Cliffhanger!
Good thing I can just go to the next chapter!
I'm good, lol.
Oh! And you posted poetry, too! Must - read! This is terrible. I can't read them both at once!... Or can I? He...
EmeraldEyes89 chapter 8 . 8/28/2004
oki...I promise...I will read the three chapters eventually...I would have read them before, but as I said before...comp technical difficulties...got put in the shop for two agonizing weeks...and I am going out of my mind.
The headaches have gotten better...sorta...I have only gotten 3...which is an improvement...I think they were stress headaches...cuz I usually have them coming in from school...but admittedly...I actually like my sophomore year...despite the fact that yet another guy that I REALLY REALLY REALLY liked moved...but for my sake, it was a good thing that I hadnt really gotten to know him yet...but I did cry when I found out.
I have like 30 poems to put up...all very "interesting" and all...surprisingly...true and into my emotions...I even wrote a few stories...but thats beside the point...its like 10 flippin o clock and I have had 4 cans of pepsi today...and I am bouncing off the walls...so yeah...Maybe I should lay off the pepsi...
GUESS WHAT? I got a visit from a certain angel-girl...and I did see the two others (you should know who) but Rena doesnt know this...and my supernatural instincts are kicking back in again because I think I have connections to my uncle who has been dead for 25 years...all I Knew about him was that he died in a fire...and the other day I looked at his pic, and saw an oak tree and I knew there was a corpse buried under it...I asked my gma about it...and my uncle is buried under an oak tree...and I described in detail the way the body is laying and the oak tree...and then I Knew that his name was James...everyone always called him Jim. But ahh well...could be coincidence...but I dunno. I feel like ive met him before, even though I havent...so yeah...I think my 6th sense is kcikin back in.
Well m'dear...I gotta run mcuz I am sleepy and I have an airconditioned room and a bed calling my name, and probably another argument to lead with my mom about her boyfriend...been moody lately over that...but that, again, is beside the point.
Love to all
Mandy
::runs and grabs another pepsi, a CD player, Pops in Paper Tiger, and goes to her room:: (Paper Tiger is a local metal band in case you are wondernin)
PS:
ICP is supposed to be coming out with a new cd in a few days...dunno if you have heard about it or not so I figured I'd let you know...its all ive heard from Erica (aka Rei) for the past month. Im like Rei...ok...I get the point...we sang Boogy Woogy Woo the other day;...wow that brings back memories...anywhoo...IM OUT! ::passes out keyboard::
A Boy Flower chapter 8 . 8/27/2004
Yey! You updated! I read chapter seven, only I can't review it now on account of I have limited time. Once and frickin gin. Oi. Well, if ya wanna email me sometime ::winkhintpokeslap:: it's - however, if, for some reason, you're offended by that email, then don't bother!
You just won't believe how many closed-minded people this world has.
Take Krystal for existent. ::stabkickpunchburn:: She needs to GO!
Damn you for ending it like that. DAMN YOU! Update soon!
Abf
GlaringImperfections chapter 8 . 8/27/2004
YAy good two chapters! What will happen now? Update
A Boy Flower chapter 6 . 8/26/2004
WE could exchange IM thingies except... I don't hvae one anymore! I lost my password, and then accidentally deleted the thingie, and then I went to download it again, but my computer didn't have enough memory... or someting like that... So, when I get a new one we could talk! Which would rock because I love to talk to people.
Damn you for the cliffhanger! ::stabs you with a clown nose::
Yeah. Whew. It's hot here too. ::wipes sweat:: But, you know what they say! Guys who have big feet wear big socks!...::silence for awhile::
Woosh! Hear that? That's the sound of me retreating!
Yes - MAD CLOWN LOVE!
ABF.
Also - you've gotta update, man. I'm dyin' here!
Oi, also - I added this to my favorites.
And BYTHEWAY! What happened to "Forever"? Why haven't you updated THAT? :taps foot impatiently: ::mutters:: Hypocrite... actually... you're not. I just use that word as much as possible O.o. Go up to random people and shout it, you'll have as much fun as me, brah!
... Well. I can tell when I'm no longer wanted!
-ABF (again) Which ends the review. Finally.
OOH! But before I forget - if you're going to torture Krystal, you should force her to eat balloons...
Filled with...
POPCORN! ::also attempts the Doctor Evil laugh:: ::fails miserably::
I'm leaving now. Fur REAL this time.
BYe!
Islandgyal2004 chapter 6 . 8/25/2004
Great story update soon
GlaringImperfections chapter 6 . 8/25/2004
YAYY! YOU UPDATED! ADN ANOTHER ONE'S COMING UP! Now, who could the pink figure be? I just have NO IDEA! ;) Anyway, this was a good chapter! Update son!
A Boy Flower chapter 5 . 8/23/2004
I'm not sure if my computer worked when I said "Where the hell did I get the name Billy from" so I'm just doing a repeat just in case.
IN OTHER NEWS
Must ::jerk:: kill ::stab:: Krstal ::poke with a stick on fire:: TERRIBLE FOR YOU TO WAIT SO LONG FOR AN UPDATE! SHAME ON YOU TO THE 1738418691369th power!
I hope you update soon, son. Can't wait to see where this is goin'.
(Wouldn't I be just damned sexy with a southern accent?)
...
(Why did I ask you that...?)
...
(ANSWER ME!)
... You must excuse this strange behavior. I'm eating candy.
33 | Page 1 .. Last Next »