Reviews for You Don´t Know Me
putz-6 chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
i really like this poem _
Emily Alone chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
You're right, we can relate.
I absolutely love it.
Aimee86 chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Really good, poem, I can so relate ! since I've written a poem on the same subject would you mind reading and reviewing it? I'd like to know what you think of it..it's called :i'm fine...thanks! Please keep up the great work, I love your poems! Love, Aimee
vintage fade chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
You're right... I definitely relate to this one. I wouldn't say I hide my feelings, I just don't have anyone to tell my feelings to... Another great poem that hits a nerve.
much love
Vintage Fade
Samantha-1434 chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
I loved it it is exactly how I feel, hey I hope that you read some of my work and tell me what you think. Keep up the good work!
flying blind chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
hey
this is amazing, very well writen and your right most people can relate to this in some way. I hope you keep writing.
Alyssa x
Post Apocalyptic chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Hey,
I really liked this poem. It hits pretty close to home. (If you couldnt tell from my bio) its well expressed and well felt. A good poem all around.
Thanks for the reviews by the way.
Valerie
The only noise on the WiReD chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
As stated from before comment... I think perhaps song writing would be good for you :) well done again
SleepDontWeep chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
i love this! the ending is just beautiful! WELL DONE! x
cud u check out some of my stuff?
Ikuisuuden Teiden Kulkija chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
I like this...(I didn't make up anything else to say ._. )
Amethyst-89 chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
This poem is absolutely amazing. I can relate to it down to the very last word. It's so true. People think that they know you, but they really have no idea.
CyanideKiss chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
I liked this. I liked it because I could relate it. And recently I found out I don't even know myself.