Reviews for Dyed With Death
Towa chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
the two lines say it all, enough said, it needs no more added

great job
piuk chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Very nice!
Captain Bubbles chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
For only two lines it struck me very deeply, its very powerful. The way you could easily twist this into several different meanings also proves you have talent. Wonderful piece.
megz chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
WOW this is insanely powerful every time I read it i think about it in a different way you are very talented could i have permision to print this out? s.v.p. just to keep and maybe tape to my door-it makes me think and i like that- not claim it for mine or anything odd and creepy like that!thank you very much
Midnyght Angel chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Very short but powerful. I love it, great job.
Louellena chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
I don't know if it was your intention,
but plays on words are always interesting... at least for me
littlecrap chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Short and to the point. It's really good! keep it up!
MTL chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
i read what the other reviewer wrote and i dont agree with the completly. yes you could add more but it is also fine like it is! i like it, but then again i like almost anything about death.
anovelworld chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
I agree... I mean...it needs more substance. You could turn it into a haiku with a little work, or you could just add more to it. But you have a nice style, so keep working on it! Please r&r some of my poems, I'd appreciate it! Thanks! c)
dave mclean chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
to be honest, this didn't really do it for me. it's a really good start, but i think it has to go somewhere.