Reviews for The 4 Swords
Edward Jenkins chapter 41 . 7/6/2005
Hi all, how about a mid week update, the story is really starting flow better now, I've a sneeky feeling it will go past chapter 50, but I'm really getting close to completing this. Hope you like the new chapter, ED.
ShadowWalker chapter 40 . 7/3/2005
Yay! You posted! Interesting to see the 4 start to remember, the closer they get. Curious to see what's in the diary and who the corpse once was.
Edward Jenkins chapter 39 . 7/1/2005
Wow, thanks for review, I'm glad you like the story. It's getting a little longer than I had first planned, but why would that matter. I'll be trying to get a second chapter up this wekend as well, since I have managed to get a little ahead. Keep reading, and I hope I can keep you hooked. Ed
ShadowWalker chapter 38 . 7/1/2005
er. sorry my review in chapter 29 was actually meant to come in here, after chapter 37 :blush:
ShadowWalker chapter 30 . 7/1/2005
I've enjoyed reading this story more than i have enjoyed reading books i have on my bookshelf. Right at the beginning of chapter 1 it felt like i was reading a genuine published and binded book. Your plot is strong and you never lost me once (and my attention span is sort of short). Because your story is so strong your spelling mistakes are hardley noticable! (i'm a bad speller myself anyway). The more i read on the more i kept thinking, this would make one AWESOME film! Your characters are original and diffrent. Your introdution to each was great. You build it up slowly but steadily and revealing the fact that the old crone STOLE Tomas's body was a definate surprise to me! I have to truthfully admit that when i read this last chapter and realised there were no more chapters and that the story was not finished yet i sat stunned. PLEASE PLEASE update soon (i don't mean to rush you, honest, it's just i haven't enjoyed a story as much as this one for sometime)
Edward Jenkins chapter 9 . 5/30/2005
Hi all, I've made some changes. First I have fixed the paragraph problem mentioned and broken the story up with lines of x's it was the only thing I could think of as I couldn't get *'s to I have made a slight alteration to the story, in chapters 2, 7 & 8 I have a dark and shadowy figure, I have taken away all mention of sex, so now you do not know if the figure is male or female. I should have done this sooner, but it wasn't until later on in the story that I realised my slight error. People who have read everything up to chapter 33 (everything so far) might be able to guess why, but then this could all just be a red harring on my part, I just wanted to make the alteration while I did all the other the italics should now work correctly, something else I noticed, and I fear I wont finish by chapter 40 as I planned. My stories are quite organic in that until I write it down even I might not know what happens next, its more fun like that. I do have a target though, I just don't always aim straight, and never seem to , thats enough chatter from me, later all,ED.
Edward Jenkins chapter 34 . 5/30/2005
Hi, thanks for the feedbacks, Yeap, I'm very bad when it comes to spelling and even with spell checker I miss a lot, though don't forget I'm english, many words are slightly different to US, not that its an excuse or and about the page breaks, I hadn't noticed they didn't transfer correctly, they are in the document, but for some reason everything has been double spaced, I'll have to try something else, may just put a line of * or something. Thanks for pointing it out and keep reading, next chapter will be up next weekend without fail, sorry about missing last week, Yahoo killed my Email and I've had a hell of a time fixing everything. Chat later, ED
Bran chapter 5 . 5/30/2005
Good idea, and I'm liking the story, but like others said, spelling is one of the major issues I have with this. Also, in this chapter (the one I'm reviewing for), you used the words "interesting" and "swine" wuite a bit. Mixing the word choice up would make it even better. Overall, though, very nice job.
iknowimsoslow chapter 33 . 5/29/2005
I'm really liking this story, it's very original and I look forward to when you update. The only things I've noticed that you might want to work a little on are the grammar errors. You tend you misspell alot and also to break between scenes. It's confusing to read about one area and then to go to another without some sort of I'm not critical, I really like this story, I promise!
adolfolobo chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
I liked your story very much,please let me know when you ad a new chapter,adolfolobo,Mexico city
Edward Jenkins chapter 32 . 5/8/2005
Yes I'm Back! Hope you didn't mind the long wait for this chapter, Japan was great by the way, fully enjoyed it.I should be able to update on a weekly basis again now since overtime at work has been stopped. I have more time to write and will do so.I'm hoping to bring this story to a close by chapter 40, but I've found my stories never folly my plans for them. The next chapter will be up next weekend so watch this space and enjoy the tale I'm spining and keep that feedback coming. Later all.
Edward Jenkins chapter 30 . 3/28/2005
I tried, I really tried, but it does not seem I will finish this story before my holiday to japan. I will try and get another chapter up tommorrow, but after that I will be gone for almost 5 weeks. Please be patient, I will be back, I just didn't quite succeed in finishing before my you for all the reviews so far, they really help to drive me foward and keep writing. It's good to see so many enjoy my work, Thank you. I will be back sometime in the first week of may, so till then, Edward J.
Hiaburi chapter 28 . 3/19/2005
:O...O yes that does complicate things :P Good chapter
Hiaburi chapter 27 . 3/15/2005
I enjoyed this story very much and I cant wait for the next chapter. Please hurr up and update, im hooked :P
Edward Jenkins chapter 18 . 1/30/2005
The back story is complete at last, I hope it worked, I'm unsure on the style because I was trying to create fades between sceens like they do in movies, but it's a lot harder to do in words and not lose the reader. Let me know if it worked or not. Edward.
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »