Reviews for The Positive Effects of Gaming
Rudolph2 chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
In general, I agree that gaming is probably pretty pointless unless it's your paid job, but I'm not against playing video games every now and then. I do agree that it probably expands your mind a little bit more, but there are other activities you can indulge yourself in that sharpen skills. Where as playing video games is more at the expense of your other senses.
Miss Mei chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
COMMA SPLICE! "They think gaming is, pointless, has a bad influence, and time consuming." It would be more correct to say: 'They think gaming is: pointless, has a bad influence, and time consuming'. Just kidding i understand your pain no one realizes the importance gaming has on the ability to control stress. without gaming most of us would have high blood pressure.
Retlor chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Actually, I think your right, games do have benefits. They improve your hand-eye co-ordination, and logic skills (especially puzzelers like Myst.) They are great fun, can broaden your social life, especially if you play on-line and whatsmore can make you smarter.
(Joeman5090: dont you think that maybe it was something other than the video games that prevented you almost passing, not studying for example?)
Joeman5090 chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Video games do not make you smarter. When I was in 8th grade I played video games all the time and I got D's and barely passed.
Radyn chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Oh sure, you'll need all the hand-eye coordination you can get when you want to crack open someone's skull with a baseball bat. And those pesky innocent bystanders sure are tricky little devils unless you hone your hit and run skills with years of Grand Theft Auto. And I'm sure years of button mashing have built up your wrists and forearms and make you more sexually attractive. Get a load of these thumbs, baby!
I'm just razzing you, by the way.
Cheli chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Well, I sure like it more than your stories on Bin Laden and stuff.. hope my comments/editing helped (they should have.. they were longer than your essay..)