Reviews for My Job Book 2
Avelyne chapter 17 . 10/21/2007
lol... people can be really stupid
Julius Gillian chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
I love your very effective but succinct form of writing. You're amusing, funny, and energetic.
Julius Gillian chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
I thought this was absolutely hilarious. It was very comical, succinct, and done with incredible ease and smoothness. I want to read more later. Thanks you really made my day, I was bored before I read this. I love the way you portray your stalker.

Keep writing :)

- Julian
smart0ne chapter 3 . 7/19/2007
I find your 'rants' interesting, but really, is it necessary to insult whole groups of people ie republicans? I (being a republican) get that a lot. It kind of sucks, and is just as rude as opening things that don't belong to you.
Jessy chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
You need to write more for the sake of the children.

I wish you could write more about the Pee Lady. That is my favorite BN freak. After you told me about her; I no longer sit in those chairs and I also tell people they shouldn't sit on them either when going to BN.
dark-anime-angel500 chapter 8 . 4/7/2007
haha you know I think I'll work at a bookstore sounds fun
dark-anime-angel500 chapter 6 . 4/7/2007
you make my day lol
dark-anime-angel500 chapter 5 . 4/7/2007
you know i cant help wonder if your the lady at barnes and nobles that i payed 20 dollars in pennies too. she gave me this evil glare, i can see you giving me that glare
Xerophyte chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
This is amusing. I'm sorry you're being stalked...I gain stalkers when I go to honor bands, but no as eccentric as this one. Strange thing is that I want to work at B&N...This was thouroughly entertaining.

-Xerophyte
stillinlondon chapter 12 . 5/3/2006
LOL insufficient managerial support; don't I know it.

If it's any consolation, we had someone leave a pile of shit in our change room, which is situated in a huge, high end department store.

Then the angry, menopausal women who feel the need to avenge themselves by sticking sanitary napkins on the walls of said change rooms. Oh, real mature.

And the pimply, gangly seventeen year old fuckwits complete with their skanky little girlfriends in tow, who use the rooms purely for their fornicating pleasure. Gross. I don't want to hear you, I don't want to see you, and I definitely do not want to clean up after you!

So if ever you have a bad day at work, just think: it could be worse...or scarily enough maybe not!

Cheers.
Tiefling chapter 12 . 3/29/2006
I'm glad you're back.

I've also had customers refused to give me their names. We only ask for their first names, so I don't know what the hell they think I'm going to do with that tiny piece of information.
S.T. Lawrence chapter 12 . 3/28/2006
LOL...I cant believe it continues!
Hail the Warrior chapter 11 . 3/26/2005
Wow, you should reward stupid people with things like, I don't know, a mocha laced with arsenic...and true customers who buy over 40 books a year the gift certificates...like me. _
chitoryu12 chapter 5 . 3/23/2005
Funny as always, but I think that you are a bit wrong about the republicans. I'm a republican, Bush supporter, and everything that the people at my school hates me for.

I just don't think that you should be so biased against we republicans because of what some of us do. This isn't a flame, just a suggestion.

I do, however, think that the book turning republicans were bastards, though.
Kate the Stampede chapter 11 . 3/22/2005
These little anecdotes remind me of my job at McDonald's, where I also sometimes have to deal with stupid people. Funny stuff.
41 | Page 1 .. Last Next »