Reviews for Game Over
captnamy chapter 5 . 8/9/2009
I read this story a year back and just found it again. I looked at your profile and your message gave me a little shimmer of hope. xD

I really really do hope you continue with this story soon.

I'm so so so excited for the next chapter when you do finish it. (:

Keep up the /great/ writing skills.

-Amy.
letitshine chapter 5 . 8/1/2009
It's actually all very realistic and enthralling, considering that this is a fantasy fic. Please update soon! Yeah, 4 years in the waiting, but surely you can come up with more!
Ledge chapter 5 . 7/15/2009
This is a wonderful story. It's very balanced and well written. I hope you do continue it, because all the characters were just starting to fledge out and it's ever so interesting to read.
Sunny chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
This is such a wonderful idea! I adore it! I hope you'll update soon, before I read the note on your profile I was a bit disheartened.

:D

I adore Devon, but the way. He's my favorite.
CharismaticOutCry chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
This is some pretty sweet stuff!

I wasn't going to review at first... A little disheartened by the update period. But I read your profile!

I can't wait for the next update. If/When it comes!
Pinnacle of Pan chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
Wow, cool story! It figures fear would be the one he'd fail, since he has such confidence issues and stuff. The charectors are really interesting and the story itself is very original. I can't wait to read more.
charm en route chapter 5 . 3/14/2009
Aw, I guess you're never going to finish it, or at least not for awhile, due to the last time it was updated.

But, anyway, I found this to be a fun and original story. I don't think I've seen a plot like this, ever, and it made me giggle a lot.

Although, if you do end up continuing the story, the transitioning from what's going on to a different point in time (like all of the characters will be talking and then they're suddenly somewhere else) is a bit confusing.

Right, anyway, you should continue!
Midnight-Fox-55 chapter 5 . 3/8/2009
I fell in love with this story immediately after reading the first chapter.
honey splattered brains chapter 5 . 1/26/2009
no. poor shane. maybe/i think he couldnt get fear the first time because of his bullying past and stuff _ and him being invisible and stuff. thats sad. ... xD oh well dfjlksdLkhjsldf yay devy likes shane 8D plz updatez dis gud story :D
Bedraggled Artelier chapter 5 . 12/23/2008
PLEASE UPDATE! I beg you! I understand that it has been a while, but maybe you can start up again?

It's interesting so far. I can't wait to see what else happens.
Crimsonoaks chapter 5 . 12/8/2008
i know this story is really old so you probably have given up on it, but i want you to know that i adore it and will be eternally grateful if you update soon. perhaps my enthusiam will convince u this story is worth it?
auel chapter 5 . 11/1/2008
i think you should continue it :
Riyshn chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
Reminds me of TWEWY. And a bit of Gamerz Heaven in there too...

I had something actually useful I wanted to say, but I can't remember what it was...
VelvetyCheerio chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
Woot! Keeping on going with this story, I'm hooked! It's awesome. I have to know what happens next. There are so many tangents that the plot could go off on right now. Aahh! The tension is killing me.

Oh yeah, I liked that bike rack comment. It made me laugh. I want to see more, so update soon! VelvetyCheerio.
VelvetyCheerio chapter 4 . 9/1/2008
Wow, awesome! You come up with such interesting chapters, I can't stop reading! Uh, I really should eat something, but I have one last chapter. Must read it. I must. VelvetyCheerio.
357 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »