Reviews for Game Over
r.mai chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
ha ha ha. sounds very interesting so far. i hope you update soon!
Chrysan chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
This is brilliant. I love it!
It's more like a online(?) RPG game than a computer game, actually, though...
Update soon! _
Miklan chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
_
1. I hate computer games
2. I love making fun of computer games.
3. I love your story. I hope you update...
Amaretto chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Love it love it!
You've got a real knack for the game stuff. Shane is utterly charming - quiet and insecure, but just the right amount of snark.
And I love the Guide. Cutest thing ever. Definitely would like to see more of it.
Cinaed Born Of Fire chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Of course you should continue it! That was a spirit demon, wasn't it? And I really like Zinc and Shane. They're both interesting with diverse personalities. I can't wait for the next chapter of Game Over!
~Cinaed
Chainlinks chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Gah. Awesome. Definitely awesome. I loved it. I really liked Shane's POV, not to mention his overall character. However, Mike caught my attention and currently has my vote for the coolest character in the story. More, please?
Rae1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
*claps* Lovely, sweets, just lovely.
I do like this. Zinc is so wonderfully playful and unhelpful. He's more of a Guide to Trouble than anything else, I'd say.
Poor Shane. He got away from the freaky little man... for now. _ I look forward to more of this, in lovely chunks like this.
Nozomi chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Wai! I like, I like! . I've been looking for some good original slash to read, so I'm really glad I noticed the link on your LJ for it. . Can't wait for more!
Cheers!
Nozomi
Kittu chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Wonderful! Just wonderful. I loved how long it was, too. And yet, it still seemed so short...! I really hope you're planning on continuing this one soon, I really like it.
Hi no Tori chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Very interesting. I liked this a lot and think you should definitely continue on this one - it was a little strong on explanations for my liking, but I'm dying to find out what exactly is going on.
Good job!
through these jaded eyes chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
very very long, maybe too long even
Karasu Tendo chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
That was beautiful. The chase scene at the end was just perfect! The suspense was built wonderfully and Shane's view of it was awesome-how he was freaking out but not quite, 'cause he had to save his own life, after all. _ Wonderful. Just great.
And I still adore Zinc.