Reviews for Game Over
R. Ficst chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
Ack! What a cliffhanger!

Still loving the story, now back to waiting for more : )
kdayan chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
Without a doubt my favorite story on FP. I eagerly await the next chapter!
Curb Crasher chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
Oh, gosh.

(Simply: Oh, gosh.)

TT_TT
Tanuki chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
Oh God, heart-wrenching suspense ! Can't way to read what happens next. Also, I really like that story ; how long do you plan it to be, how many chapters left, do you know yet?
No chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
Tell me what happens next! I need to know!
CanaryChirp chapter 8 . 6/22/2013
Holy frack I was surprised when this got updated. I thought it had been abandoned or something. Evil cliffhangers are evil, though, so I'm crossing my fingers for the next update to be somewhat in the nearby future. I loved this chapter. So much.
Neko6892 chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
Thank you so much for updating! Even though your updates come few and far apart, its always a joy to see the update notification for this story in my inbox. For this chapter I have to say, holy shit that escalated quickly. Hope to see another update soon!
KD chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
This is seriously the best damn thing I've read in a long time! Despite work and finals exams, I've caught up in two days. Such a shame that you seem to update only once every few millennia... TTTT
Raccoon Loon chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
Huzzah! An update! :D I can't wait to see more of the demon, been looking forward to seeing him again since his first appearance. And looks like Shane got a reason for playing.
toasting chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
Such a nice concept. The story is really engaging and love the cliffhanger; really hones in on the suspense. Thank you for this chapter!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/10/2013
awesome chapter, pleased update soon so we don't have to wait so lang for the next chapter!
A.Collins chapter 8 . 6/10/2013
NOOOOOOOO!

*shane and Devon need to get it on before they implode*
raytondaite chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
I absolutely love this story. That is all.
Lunarity chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
First off, thanks so much for updating. I'd almost lost hope!
And this story is so amazing. I can't wait for the next installment!
pretensions chapter 8 . 6/8/2013
aaaahhhh finally an update! a pretty intense chapter, especially the last scene. really excited for what's coming up!
357 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »