Reviews for Ignorance
undepressed-one44 chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Wow, I love this. The words you used are perfect. Keep it up.

-freak from the corner
citrus scented chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
wow this is so deep and thoughtprovoking. it really weedles underneath your skin, very true what you're saying. i love your work extrmely, its just wonderful- as im sure the infinite number of reviews reinforces, but i thought id make my dent all the same! wonderful work.
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
I am going to just say that wan in the second staza means warn. Good Poem. Il like how it cold, yet warm
Moonjava chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
I really like this. Great word choice.
Aryanda chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
oh so beautiful. this is deep, a really great poem. wonderful work
shinco chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Wow! This one was pretty powerful! Well done! _ Course, sometimes ignorance is a good thing, it just has a bad connotation a lot of times! :( But this poem described ignorance very well! I liked it! _
lackluster chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
...this leaves me...pondering...hm...yet again!:GREAT POEM! you are becoming one of my favorite writers...
Written chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
I lov eht eline about children havign eyes, but not being able to see. how cool is that? keep writing!
Different Definitions Of Storm chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Good work here... You started this off strong with the first stanza, reeling in your reader. The second stanza serves to captivate them even more... And it goes on. The rhyming seems slightly forced in the third stanza, however. Everything else is nicely done. Good job!
secret thoughts revealed chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
to live in ignorance is sometimes so much easier then life in reality ignorance is bliss at times i know cos i adopt it at times but ignorance to a friend is a bad thing
eldrin chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Ah, how this speaks! Lovely piece of writing.
Slowly Sinking chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
This is a really beautiful piece, although I feel a stronger pulse would bring out the rhyme scheme better. But, still good. N thanks for the review!
Room For Improvement chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Wow. Simply perfect, is what I'd call this poem. It is beautiful. All your work is, you are very talented. :-)
WannaBWriter chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
i have thought many times to write a poem about this issue myself but i just haven't found the words. however, you did and you did it amazingly! every single one of us contains ignorance of some kind and it is a huge problem. it must be stopped! jk. great work! thanx for the reviews!
Syren of the Sky chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
i like this poem a lot, but there's one thing that bothers me. the last stanza has excllent cadence, but the rest of the of the poem is lacking in rythm. by simply switching/taking out some words, it would flow much nicer, like a song or something. i am of the opinion that poems with rhymes work better when they have a meter-but that's just me. if you like it better this way by all means, it's your piece! the idea behind it is wonderful.
39 | Page 1 .. Last Next »