Reviews for Redemption
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
I. love. your. poetry. &. reviews. :) thank you so much! your comments always make my day and I feel horrible for not reviewing as much. I am a bad girl. *giggles* your comment just made my day. really, can I say thank you ENOUGH? (apparently not ...) I am BEYOND honored that someone as talented as you would even review my stuff. omg!1! and...wtf? plagairism & afternoon delights on your favorites ... m-me? ... oh, fuck it. I'll faint for a minute or two (or a week).

ok, composure regained ... *squeals in delight* I. l o v e. Dashboard Confessionals and the song (Vindicated) is a favorite. :D omg, I sound like a typical teen but I am just so stunned by the beauty and utter fabulousness of the entire poem. stunned to silence ... really, I am & I am normally such a chatter box. you stae it so well and add such a personal and overall amazing level of truth to your poem. I SO envy your styling and just the utter perfection that is delivered through out it.

so. when are you gonna start posting? ;)

* loveadmirationworship, noelle
Moonjava chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
This is really good to. Great poem.
CrystalIceDragon07 chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Wow I luv ur poems! They are awesome! I just wanted to let you know I updated and that you are an excellent writer!
TechnicolorPants chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
*dabs at her eyes with a tissue*

That was so beautiful, and it's going on my favorites.

Thank you so much for the comment on my mediocre poem, *lol*

Love, troll.
TheBrokenWanderer chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
hmm...a very strong and impressing question...very good poem...and, not that you care, or maybe you do...Jacqueline Carey is my ALL-TIME favorite author...i love her...alrighty...buh-bye...

TheBrokenWanderer
shinco chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Wow, it's like everything just vanished and you had nothing left! Dang, I hope that you're happy and you still have a wonderful life! I wouldn't want you to be sad! :( :( This was a very good poem, by the way, lol! Usually I get so worked up over something that I forget to tell the poet how good their poem was! lol Very nice work! _
Alethia MS chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
This is very good. Full of feeling, and the hopelesness... I really, really like this.
Shes Never Known Happy chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
wow i love that song as much as i love your poem thanks for reviewing my poem yours were lovely too
Devika-Fay chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
great poem! thanks for reviewing some of mine too!
blackbirdfly chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
wow. this poem is amazing and made me think. thanks for reviewing my own own poem... each review makes me cry. i cannot comperhend how you gave me such a nice review when my piece is nothing compared to yours. i relate to this poem well. keep going and amazing work.:-DNikki
Cellar Door Mongrel chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Interesting Idea. I like it.
eldrin chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
How you can make an entire poem whisper a simple word I do not know...but I love it.
Unholy Haven chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
THIS is the kind of poetry I'm looking for when I sift through all that this website has to offer! What a treat!

I hope you don't mind, but I like this poem so much, it inspires me, and I want to express my appreciation in this way:

All that I have lost,Valuables untold,All that has been given,A gift of tarnished that I deny,Is all that's left to hold,And all that I have gained,Is naught but sin tenfold.

Sanctuary I have forsaken,And in turn,Salvation has forsaken me.

Unrescued, I shall did not deliver,and Liberation captivates instead.

What is left,But redemption?

But my soul is dead,And cannot be saved.

Again, I hope you don't mind. I'm not trying to say that your beautiful poem needs to be rewritten, it's just that it really moved me to respond in some way.

Thank you so much for writing and sharing this, it just made my day!
WannaBWriter chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
it was touching. and it made me think. i loved it! the words you chose were perfect, absolutely perfect! the gold star goes to you!

*thanks for the review!
LauraKM chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
WOW! this is so good, i love it, really really great, going on my favorites list.
44 | Page 1 .. Last Next »