Reviews for Mom
Purified Angel chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
i like your song, tells how deeply you love your mother...i like it
Amanda Ayers chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
I really like this. It reminds me of my dad, he was always drunk too. And mostly in jail. The lines "But damn you Mom! I just can't hate you! I'm always going to love you!" really got to me. In a way this song shows that you, in some way or another you "dislike" your mom but not hate, and think that i should take that in question next time i say i hate my real dad. And again this is great.

Amanda Ayers
Charisma101 chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
*sniff* this is so sad. I can relate to that kind of mother, its quite popular actually, Anyway. Great work on your songs, you seriously need to get these published!
Arutha chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Wooh, that's a doozy; makes the problems me and my dad have look like a jolly walk in the park. Well, I'm sorry to hear it, but I'm very impressed upon reading it. Very well written ;D
Brigid Jamison chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Hey Tom! Thanks for the reviews for my poems. Hope you can read some more. I read this poem and omg, it is so sad. Although, alotta people could probably relate to it.
Rose of Darkness 666 chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
SAD! :'( You make me cry! And I thought my mom was bad. If this isn't true you are so great at putting yourself in the other person's shoes, but if it is hang in there, and if you want I'll give you some phone numbers for child services. I love the verse that starts with "But damn you mom!/I just can't hate you!..." Really moving.
PS. Thanks for the reviews!
i-kill-4-fun chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
holy hell. this is so like my mom but i hate her so much ...
The Moribund Marionette chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Interesting.
What I liked about it: The message. It has a very good expressiveness when it comes to anger, which is good when you're dealing with this sort of subject.
What I would change: Some of the verses are kind of choppy. Look over your word choice. There are also a few typos in with it.
Good job, keep up the good work.
R/R some of my stuuf if you have time. That would be appreciated.
Writer of Darkness
MagzRL chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Wow. This makes me want to cry. I have difficulties in a relationship with my mom, though we never went through this. I hope you didn't. This is very good though, and I really like the chorus.
Magz.