Reviews for Heart's Blood
Fangirl chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
more Y U Cliffhangers x.x ;n; lol XD sorry had to do that cX
kiki chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
that's so sad. Hopefully, everything will turn out okay
gerigirl chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
please tell that this is going to be a series of chapters to gowith this story i'm captivated by this story i'm awaiting another chapters asap
Rae chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
As suggested, a profile update was made. Thus far unnoticed, I felt it reasonable that I notify in a manner more likely to reach the intended source. (That would be yourself.)

Having reread this story, I say with a good two years' more experience that this is, indeed, a very well-done piece. I still beleive an update is in order. Unless of course, motivation is lacking. But why not try writing something new?
spin chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Wow that was long. Long chapters are great! Poor Haru...but he seemed to like it when he was being raped. He lost himself a second there. What's up with Katsu? He's all split personality. He has someone in his head? Hm. Well update soon!
blahblahnothere chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
That was just wow. Great character building and great plot and just great everything! It's such a well developed story, I'm just speechless! Great job! Can't wait to see and update!
Anonymous fangirl chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Wow. I hope, fervently, that there will be an update soon. Your talent is unmistakable. Your use of descriptions, your obvious flare for this sort of thing, combined with amazing (and, might I add, well-developed) characters...this story is...I cannot find words. Kaida-sama, you are incredibly talented. I can't find anything to critique, and I spot nothing that needs improvement. Hmm. A blood-sucking empath (-grins-), and his lover...I am *extremely* interested in how this story will unfold. I loved your thing on gender not mattering when it comes to love, by the way. Truer words were never spoken, no da...Mou. I ramble. Gomen, and I look forward most eagerly to an update. Soon. -Oh. That was an awesome way to end it. But...motto? Puh-rease? (Yay for Engrish.)
Always sincerely yours,
-Anonymous fangirl.
Staris chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
wowsers! that was amazing! i mean.. WOW! honestly that was a good story! i can't wait to see what happens next! and figure out what's going on with good ol Katsu! i had a feeling something was a miss... hmm... mystery mystery... Anyways i thought your character discription was great! i can't wait to read your next chapter! i hope it's soon! and as far as editing goes, i honestly didn't notice anything wrong. so... GREAT JOB! please continue!
Labyrinth01 chapter 1 . 7/31/2004