Reviews for It's Not my Fault
sensitiveangel chapter 9 . 3/27/2008
ahaha ok first of all I love the pencil and would like to see more of him (my favorite was when he was yelling at her for chewing on his arse) and OH YAY THERE'S A BOY THERE'S A BOY THERE'S A BOY!
sensitiveangel chapter 6 . 8/28/2006
yay! I have a special place South of the South Pole! Thank you for adding me to your thankyous :-)
kayttea chapter 6 . 2/27/2005
HI! i'm sorry i havn't been reveiwing at all it makes me feel ashamed. i think i accedentaly exed you of of my alert list and then i had to go and then i forgot to put you back on the alert list. but right now i'm gonna clikc the litle square. so your back on my author alert list again!

me missed you and youir random little stories! me must read the rest to make it up to you.
kemushi caterpillar chapter 9 . 2/24/2005
I take it this story's kinda discontinued? Maybe you'll update more. I'm sorry to say the one that you stumbled apon won't be updated until I finish Whoosh! probably. Poor Moshi-moshi, it really is rad. How 'bout a deal. You write another chapter, I write another chapter. Fair? Okay. Shake hands. *extends hand* OOPS! TOO SLOW! *whips it back and cackles*
kemushi caterpillar chapter 8 . 2/24/2005
First, love the warning at the top. Yay! No more song lyrics! Deja vu? How odd. Deja vu? How odd. Deja vu? How odd. Sorry, I'll stop. Diggin the dialect. Is like, English or something... If he's yummy, tell me what he looks like. Oops, I wasn't gonna say no more about the lack of description, sorry. _; I'm wiggin' out here, man! yeah, it was crazy enough. Gods, I'm being way too sensible about this stuff. I should just apriciate the awesome queerness without complaint!
kemushi caterpillar chapter 5 . 2/24/2005
so. confused. Oo. I could sing all the words to that song too, because I am such a nerd. What's with the French theme? God. Are you frikin' French or something? Yeah, maybe I little more happenin' and a little less dialogin' would make me less confuzzled, or, perchance, cunfuzzling's what you're going for. Hard to say.
kemushi caterpillar chapter 4 . 2/24/2005
Well, it made no sense, but now I hafta go watch Moulin Rouge. That's my favorite movie, doncha know. And probably the only reason I can sing along to that song. _ Gle!
kemushi caterpillar chapter 3 . 2/24/2005
W. T. F. This is so strange. Yet... rad... I love the pencil, and Beardo female. But, I must tell you, the writing itself is still not up to par. Good concept, bad delivery, that's what I'm getting from this. Still, I'm acting pretty hypocritical, 'cause I'm still gonna read it. And I'll stop nagging you, because I figure once or twice will get the message.
kemushi caterpillar chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
I love freaky-deaky and dead as a dead thing. I'm going to steal them. And I love Thomas, but if he's so hot, what does he look like. And don't you dare say "hot as a hot thing" you little pole-pig! Yeah, I dunno what a pole-pig is... Okay, I say it again, capitalization. I think you learn it in, oh, second grade maybe. And description! Ew! I'm so repetative! This is very funny, and very clever so far. I can tell you're a smart person with decent talent.
kayttea chapter 9 . 9/2/2004
now that was pointless and annoying. i have you on my alert list so i can read stuff. not so you can jam up my inbox.
lol, just kidding, not TRYING to be mean. am i being mean? i'm just saying. i love the title to this ch. though. :-)
Guenivere17 chapter 8 . 8/27/2004
randomness is good, and i should know, because quite often i just randomly -
LALALALALA sharkies swimming in little circles with the kittens and the orange is talking to the stone soup bowl...
see what i mean? *hits side of head repeatedly in an attempt to stop the voices*
anyways, i like your story and the randomness is good, but a bit less of that and a bit more of a plot might be nice.
erm, thats really all i can think about. other than if you like POTC and you want to read something funny, go to
.net
and check out Kate'n'Rose. theyre great. *wink wink*
anyways, keep up the smooth sailing, mate!
~*ROSE*~
meaningless parasite chapter 9 . 8/27/2004
indeed
Lykaios chapter 5 . 8/26/2004
you should put me in there...
I am Zen Masteh Sadist...along wit meh faithfuw sidekick, misteh Kinky Man!
DUN DUN DUN!
Lykaios chapter 8 . 8/26/2004
You put Jack in there! Jack is my most faithful reviewer! COOL!
Jack Lumber chapter 8 . 8/24/2004
I found the secret deja vu thingy! Here it is:
HINT HINT HINT HINT *skip down a line*
HINT HINT HINT HINT
Yay! Do I win a prize? Anyway, this is by far the best and funniest chapter yet. I loved it when you did Jack Lumber P.O.V.: *insert random thoughts*. I laughed out loud on that one. Also, the Llamas where great. It seems that you, like me, like to give storys/chap.s titles that begin with "Attack of the..." (i did, "Attack of the Yawners" and "Attack of the Anorexic Sumo Wrestlers"). Good stuff. I love the edition of the plot ("Plot? What's that?"), it makes the story much more interesting and helps tie the randomes together. The plot is like the "rope" part of a Nerds Rope and the Randomness is the good tasting little bits that stick to it. Without the rope, they all go rolling off into the abyss!
Sometimes i worry that my stories are too random. You are truly the Queen of Randomess. I salute you!
Anyway, this review should be longer, so I'll post the lyrics to my favorite song, (Try guessing what it is, although its not that hard):
There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven
And when she gets there she knows if the stores are closed
With a word she can get what she came for
And she's buying a stairway to heaven
There's a sign on the wall but she wants to be sure
And you know sometimes words have two meanings
In the tree by the brook there's a songbird who sings
Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven
And she's buying a stairway to heaven
There's a feeling I get when I look to the west
And my spirit is crying for leaving
In my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees
And the voices of those who stand looking
And she's buying a stairway to heaven
And it's whispered that soon, if we all call the tune
Then the piper will lead us to reason
And a new day will dawn for those who stand long
And the forest will echo with laughter
And it makes me wonder
If there's a bustle in your hedgerow
Don't be alarmed now
It's just a spring clean for the May Queen
Yes there are two paths you can go by
but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on
Your head is humming and it won't go because you don't know
The piper's calling you to join him
Dear lady can't you hear the wind blow and did you know
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind
And as we wind on down the road
Our shadows taller than our souls
There walks a lady we all know
Who shines white light and wants to show
How everything still turns to gold
And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last
When all are one and one is all
To be a rock and not to roll
Woho! I love that song.