Reviews for Eternity
Femme de Dieu chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
The Notebook! Pools of deep sorrow on very many levels, and yet uplifting and so bittersweet at the finish. I, too, cried like a baby! Many times, but especially when it ended. I literally sat on the floor in my chocolate blanket (borrowed from a very dear friend) and bawled for half an hour or better...ALONE!

So...you KNOW I loved this poem! Sickness and death are such bitter enemies. Won't it be wonderful when we no longer have them as our bedside companions? I so look forward to those Elysian Fields of beauty. The last two lines of this are marvelous.

Enjoyed VERY much!Truly, Tourterelle
Aelux chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
*shakes his head* wow. I first have to say I LOVED "The Notebook" and second, incredible imagery and flow. I've not read something so far as this that i've been able to read all the way through without feeling some sort of chopyness. Just excellent.

Though the full meaning of this is obscured with memories of that movie and trying to glean something that you may have put in that relates to yourself, I still can grasp the idea.

Such a good writer. Keep it up.
Archer In The Shadows chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
Amazing imagery. I also liked the way you conveyed the emotion... memories are an odd thing. They hurt, they heal, they never die. Very well done.

Lisa
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Sweet, I myself haven't seen The Notebook, but it looks really good, Ryan Gosling is so beautiful but anyway I really liked your poem, it had a lot of density and emotion to it, as well as an intresting message about love. If the poem is as good as the movie then I know it will be good.
Much Love,