Reviews for My Only Enemy
BLANK00000000000000000 chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
I totaly understand, and completly agree. This poem was wonderful !
Elizabeth Bilberry chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
gosh..amazing...beautiful in a twisted way...deep

EB
Nianko chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Amaizing
Alleyna chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Wow. That is one really touching poem. I can't believe how much that just screams out to me. Really, that's a wonderful piece you have there. I think many can relate to this poem.
Alleyna
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
wow
SleepDontWeep chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
THAT WAS UTTERLY ASTOUNDING! it was just wow okay im at a loss for words it was really nice i cant think of any other words except for horse for some reason but u dont care about that so anyways good job!
please check out some of my stuff! xx
William Winters chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Some days are just like that...you just gotta fight it.
Anyway, the spaces in between lines need to be removed and this will be a fine work.
DreamNightmare chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
wow i think this was ur best one! ill ttyl lylas late
Skyerz
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
i feel the same way from time to time, so i can definitely relate. however the poem would be easier to read if it were put together! thanks for sharing and keep writing!
Rozovian G chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Well... Bad stuff always comes first (and generally last longer) :
You could press it together a little, it makes it easier to read when one has to scroll to see it all. Also, in between the second 'bite your lip' and 'swallow all the blood' , ther's only a single line break, while there's three of them between the 'drip' and 'words' part below.
But now the good stuff: I like it. It's got a point, thought it's a bit hard to really find it. This kind'a sums together what I've been thinking lately. I can't say more than that it's great, yet bad.
The bad comes from that it's real.