Reviews for Keith and Helen
veelagirl192 chapter 3 . 9/12/2004
Loveliness! The only thing besides that that I have to say is, good jub and UPDATE SOON!
R.M.Whitaker chapter 3 . 9/12/2004
*squeels in excitement* Oh! I'm sorry, I just can't help it. This is just too cute! But, oh! You MUst update ASAP! I really can't wait to read the next chapter!
R.M.Whitaker chapter 2 . 9/12/2004
Aww! This is so cute! What an adorable love story. And it really happened? That makes it even more likeable. And the tallent you have with words is beautiful!
On to the next chapter!
veelagirl192 chapter 2 . 9/12/2004
Wow. I love the way you write. I wish I had your tallent!
veelagirl192 chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Oh! I like! This is really good! I have a story sort of like this... I mean, it's about my grandpa who was a fighter pilot in WWII and how he had to leave my grandma behind before they could even get married. So our stories are similar, but yours is better. I'd be honoured if you would read mine and tell me what you think, it's called I'll return to you.
Can't wait to read the next chapter!
R.M.Whitaker chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
I couldn't think of a more perfect way to begine a story like this. I love WWII romances! Espesially when they're true, and when they're both of those together AND they're about a real family member, well then that's just awsome! Can't wait to read the next chapter!