Reviews for The Waterways of Darcidy
SecretsUntold chapter 29 . 7/5/2009
Woo! So glad they ended up together.

I really enjoyed this story :)

p.s Christian sounds like such a hottie ;) lol
Pennameunknowns chapter 29 . 2/7/2009
YOU ARE SUCH A TOTALLY AWESOME WRITTER! This story was awesome!
AranaBanana chapter 29 . 7/2/2008
Hi o

Just wanted to say this was a very nice fanfic, I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks a lot for writing and publishing it!
Kaybookworm chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Sorry me again! Doing the same as last time. But I've finished most of your stories and love them all. This one was my favorite No wait it was The St James Sisters no no it was Haverleigh. Oh! I don't know! I love them all. sorry again! See Ya!
ANGEL992210 chapter 29 . 3/9/2007
AMAZING JOB.
C.F. Anne chapter 29 . 1/28/2007
I know that this story was finished a long time ago, but I wanted to read your other stories, so i started with this one. This story was amazing. Sure, it could use a little refining, but overall, i must say that it is very good. I'm so glad Christian and Elizabeth got together. (:
Alenor chapter 29 . 12/17/2006
aw, that's' so sweet! i love this story. i'm glad she ended up with christian and that rod didn't hate her. cya later Alenor.
chocaholic92 chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
wow. I read this story in one sitting. I couldn't tear my eyes away from it! It is one of the best stories I have ever read. Its an awesome love story; one of the best in my opinion. I'm a sucker for romance...so I just love this story. But its not only the romance. I love everything about this!Great characters, nice setting...its great. You should publish it...so just wanted to thank you for writing this story. I loved reading it. You're really good...keep on writing!
Scarlet MacDuff chapter 29 . 7/26/2006
I just want to tell you I've read this story through 3 times and I can't get enough of it. It's such an innocent love story but at the same time it's so passionate that it screams out to you. Very well written. I enjoyed it very much!
Joseph Mises chapter 29 . 6/28/2006
Like I said, what are you doing on Fiction Press? You should get the story published! Send it to a publishing house! You're the best writer I've seen on Fictionpress, honestly. Publish, publish, publish!

(Or is it that you just write as a hobby, and not seriously?)

This is great, great story, and it should be in bookstores and libraries.

If you need a publishing house, let me know, I have connections in a major publishing house in New York City. (Where I currently reside.)

The younger you publish, the more valuable you become.

Iight, besos y abrazos.

-J.D.
Wildflowermoon chapter 29 . 6/6/2006
yay! I loved this story, I read it almost straight through, I only stopped when forced to. It is an awesome awesome story and I highly recommend at least sending it to a publisher or two. Who knows? Anyway, loved the story and how you described the town and the townspeople so clearly.

Wildflowermoon
Adrienne Jones chapter 29 . 4/15/2006
You are my hero. I worship you. This has to be one of the most amazing things I've read, published or not, in my entire life. I have only one little helpful hint, I make the same mistake all the time, you leave out some tiny words when you write. It is easy to reread and edit and miss these because you hear the story in your head and put in the word. You could have another person read your story and help edit. Just a suggestion. Anyway, I absolutely loved it. It is definately worthy to be published, I'd buy it.
alquastear chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Wonderful story ! it deserves to be in my favourite stories list D
Shez chapter 29 . 8/13/2005
ahh that was the sweetest story i have ever read, it was wonderful, you should consider getting it published!
HeavensLoverBoy chapter 29 . 6/18/2005
(sigh) an enchanting love story...quite outstanding...definately a favorite
96 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »