Reviews for Scenario to Rule the World
Vinny chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
"and if you see a really nice girl (guys-) go have sex with her!"

Easy enough.

Not bad, but you forgot one thing though:

"When she dismantled the rights of the constitution"

It's already been done by Mr. Bush. Remember? Anywhoodle, it was okay. For a fiction...It is a fiction...Right?
Mitzy chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
haha this was hilarious, i loved the moral it was so true. So can you have sex wit me? lol
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2004
Moral's awesome.. rest is kinda boring but i luv u anywayz.. meow
heather chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
fag
Melted Crayons chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
What the hell? NINETEEN?
That would make her mother 72 when she was born...I bet you a million dollars to find some lady who can have a kid at 72.
Besides that, yes..isnt it always the evil rulers who just NEVER seem to die?
And this is why I get suspicious when people are nice to me...
I disgree on the sex thing...see, in my logic, if she had gotten sex, she might have become addicted, like she did to her dream, then when she got all powerful she would have had her own little army of sex toys. And the rest of us would still be in shit. So we lose anyway.
chad chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
im gonna sell more candy than you (i wish hehehe)
i like the story and i def saw u in it it hehe
but my fave part was the moral
new song:lets get laid lets get laid
turn the music up and screw her now lets get laid! hahaha i luv music
Flamewind Skywing chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
So I have to review huh? It was interesting. Kind of like some of the things I've done (but haven't posted). This could be made into an really interesting story if you expanded it so we could identify with the characters more. You wouldn't have to tell any of the boring stuff either. Just detail the major events and you could tell the rest in brief flashbacks in the other parts of the story. Lots of potential.
yohohoandabottleofrum chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
love it
i loved it
i loved it
bloodmoon15 chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
this was awesome- i love you and worship the ground you walk on oh mighty slayer of scenarios...i bow to the'. bomnation.