Reviews for I n n o c e n t
les petits bateaux chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
My favourite part was the ending. The question was really thought-provoking. Excellent piece.
Stormie Greye chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Very nice, very nice. I can actually relate to certain lines of this piece as well as my friends. This really touched my heart.
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Another good one.
Moonjava chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Wow, this is so well written. I like it.
Aryanda chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
guilty until proven innocent. great poem, oh wonderful poet! thou art a true artist.
blacktearsofinnocence chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
i really like this one. especially the last stanza thingy "but does their motto not say/ guilty until proven/ innocent?" i like it alot. KW!

davida
Katrina Gabrielle chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
I think this poem's great, especially the last line 'guilty until proven innocent' Twas Sweet(Thanks for the review for 'Lies')!
shinco chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Wow, what a good point you made right at the end there! Yeah, guilty until proven innocent alright! lol Yeesh, that's freaky! :( :( :0 lol Very nice poem, I liked it! Yeah, you really can't judge a book by its cover... if that's kinda what this is speaking about, lol! _
CyberBird chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
I love the last bit, "guilty until proven innocent" A splendid way to say 'mask' too great job - ta ta
Torn Lover chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Hey I really like this because most of my friends say I'm not innocent but so far it hasn't been proven either lol. Plus your book you're reading. I was actually gonna read that but i got caught up in another book call Mortal Allies which I'm gonna hunt down to read again. LOL Bye,The Yaoi boy next door
Eyes Unclouded chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Cool. It reminded me of a song - a bit jarring rhythm, syncopated, offbeat. The last lines were interesting, although I thought they were a tad cliche - maybe some clever wording could have kept them in line with the poem. But the previous stanzas were gold. The idea of guilty until proven innocent is intriguing in this poem - sometimes I wonder, if you're guilty, does that take into account your motives?

Great job - thanks again for the reviews _
Vandagirl chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
That really hit me. It really did. If someone least suspects someone of doing something, they will treat you as if you truly are guilty, even if you're more innocent than the most innocent child. But people can be so ignorant sometimes and they always think they're right.

Anyhoo, nice poem. And thanks for reviewing my song. I'm glad you liked it. ;)

Vandagirl _
lackluster chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
love how it ends...!
Written chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
awesome! I love how the piece just flows. well done. and so true!
eldrin chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
This has an awkwardness that blissfully moves. I love it.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »