Reviews for This Storm
silentvoiceshout chapter 29 . 12/13/2013
Zack's father must have had a hand in him not writing to her ..or never gave her letters to him...
Guest chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
amaaaaaaaaazing
Downright-Nerd chapter 23 . 7/1/2013
I just balled my eyes out reading this.
This is the first story that has ever made me cry like I just did.
Wow.
I'm utterly speechless.
FairyTaleDreams chapter 38 . 5/23/2013
Loved Zack and Winter was the cutest character ever :) Great story!
Dominique Diane chapter 38 . 4/1/2013
I can't believe that Joshua Crowne sold the house, fired Victoria and isn't giving money to Zack! Oh dear lord, I miss Leo! Great story, took me 1 week to finish it (vacations got in my way)
Regards,
Diane Potter.
glowingstar101 chapter 38 . 12/21/2012
THIS IS OFFICIALLY MY FAVORITE STORY ON FICTIONPRESS (I think?) LOL this was seriously so sweet and exciting :)) great job!
glowingstar101 chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
Winter and Tristan are so cute! Can we have them together? :)) haha but I like Zack too :p
leavesfallingup chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
Tristan and Winter truly do think of themselves as brother and sister if they can be in that position and experience no feelings beyond kinship. For the first few chapters I imagined that Tristan might develop feelings, but if her wearing his clothes and sleeping in his lap didn't provoke certain ideas, then it is safe to assume that they will never develop romantic feelings.

Tristan was right about one thing: Zach is pursuing the wrong girl.
leavesfallingup chapter 6 . 11/22/2012
It seems a little weird for Winter to ask Eva if she would like to date Zack while she is wearing the boy's jacket; a little psychological puzzle there? As in: saying one thing while trying to communicate another?
leavesfallingup chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
Will Zach become the wedge that drives Winter and Eva apart. That would be sad, especially since your summary suggests that he will be leaving soon.
leavesfallingup chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
Clearly Winter was bothered by Zach's unkind denial of any interest in her and his clear interest in Eva. She is a good friend, but that doesn't make her immune to an interest in boys.

Tristan and Eva's father needs to step up before he destroys his family. Both mother and father seem to have divorced their children as well.
leavesfallingup chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
You do like to build up the mystery. Zack seems interesting. If he isn't stalking her, then what is he doing?
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Divorce can be incredibly ugly and the children often suffer the worst. From your opening chapter I sense that the father is an authoritarian control freak who held the power throughout the marraige and continues to in divorce... is that correct? Or was there something else involved that would give him the leverage to gain full-custody, such as infidelity?

Your final sentences were highly cryptic... which is what you intended, of course. A good beginning.
21221012508401 chapter 14 . 10/10/2012
I know that it's been stated quite obviously that there is nothing romantic between Winter and Tristan, but I still hoped and wanted to see it happen just because to me, their characters would just mesh so well. But alas, reality, thou art a bitch.
tenna shut up chapter 23 . 8/16/2012