Reviews for This Storm
christinaxxyo chapter 20 . 4/4/2007
[ i don't want them BOTH to move. that's so depressing. i feel bad for winter now...
christinaxxyo chapter 12 . 4/3/2007
i feel kinda bad for zack. hwo could he have never had a friend?
christinaxxyo chapter 11 . 4/3/2007
winter seems like such an awesome person. i wish i could meet someone as awesome like that. (for a friend, not what zack is [i think] looking for) P
Tempest116 chapter 38 . 3/17/2007
That was an awesome story. I couldn't help but feel a little incomplete though. I wanted to read a little more about Winter and Zack being a couple. I mean it took them forever to finally get together.

Other than that the story was great, I really enjoyed it. _
high-kick chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Hey, this story is awesome! I loved it! And the coolest thing is, I just found out that the main character - Eva - has the same name as the main character in my story - Eva! :) That is so awesome! Yay! I feel happy now, lol. Anyways, I can't wait to read more! You're a great authoress.
serafina chapter 18 . 2/17/2007
aww eva's moving : (
bananasplit chapter 17 . 2/17/2007
I'm rereading some of the chapters because I had forgotten some of them. It reminds me of how much I like this story.
Lyrical.Love chapter 38 . 1/16/2007
i loved this story!

wonderful
decadebydecade chapter 38 . 1/15/2007
;laksdjflk! Beautifully written. I loved everything about this story! The characters had personality and were well developed, and the plot was cute! Keep writing, you're an amazing writer.
deactivatedddddddd chapter 38 . 1/10/2007
wow, this was one of the greatest stories I've read v thanks alot for posting it!
deactivatedddddddd chapter 27 . 1/8/2007
I love this story
laurenislameee chapter 38 . 1/7/2007
eep! that was a great story, i absolutely loved it. ha, i was so caught up with it that i actually read it all at once. but yeah, it definitely was.. uh i dunno! i can't even think of how to describe how much i really liked it. its most definitely on my list of favorites. you're such a great writer, i only wish that i could write that well. but alas, i'm only talented at reading large quantities in one sitting, not writing them. but yeah anyway. it was great, i loved it and all. keep writing, you rock!
deactivatedddddddd chapter 11 . 1/6/2007
1-5-07

Aww...I just read ch 11, busy weekend. It was so adorable -
deactivatedddddddd chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
o this story seems good. keep it up v
MKREE chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
I really like this! You're girls have depth to them, but they are also typical teenagers. I can't wait to see how you carry this story on.
967 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »