Reviews for This Storm
leavesfallingup chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
Clearly Winter was bothered by Zach's unkind denial of any interest in her and his clear interest in Eva. She is a good friend, but that doesn't make her immune to an interest in boys.

Tristan and Eva's father needs to step up before he destroys his family. Both mother and father seem to have divorced their children as well.
leavesfallingup chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
You do like to build up the mystery. Zack seems interesting. If he isn't stalking her, then what is he doing?
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Divorce can be incredibly ugly and the children often suffer the worst. From your opening chapter I sense that the father is an authoritarian control freak who held the power throughout the marraige and continues to in divorce... is that correct? Or was there something else involved that would give him the leverage to gain full-custody, such as infidelity?

Your final sentences were highly cryptic... which is what you intended, of course. A good beginning.
21221012508401 chapter 14 . 10/10/2012
I know that it's been stated quite obviously that there is nothing romantic between Winter and Tristan, but I still hoped and wanted to see it happen just because to me, their characters would just mesh so well. But alas, reality, thou art a bitch.
tenna shut up chapter 23 . 8/16/2012
not cool Zack, not cool :(
tenna shut up chapter 20 . 8/16/2012
your boy is too much, you're killing me here. lol Eva :(
tenna shut up chapter 17 . 8/16/2012
if i squint i see another Zach when Zack says principessa :) i need to stop now but maybe this is the life he could have had but nah anyways
Zack's always called her princess Winter and now well the italian equivalent

i like how Winter and Zack are developing :) and you're supporting characters are really endearing
tenna shut up chapter 15 . 8/16/2012
what are you two doing? i mean i know that they're friends now and eva and winter aren't exactly having the best time in bestfriendland and eva kind of sucks at the moment but this is weird... really weird, how does this work? hahaha this is sooooo messed up... lovely all the same though
tenna shut up chapter 13 . 8/16/2012
*flails* dead
tenna shut up chapter 11 . 8/15/2012
oh goodness i can see the gravity of the potential heartbreak already :)) Zack sounds like someone falling in love to me, so loudly too hahaha quite an amazing chapter ugh

i only gave in to reading this recently. i've seen this for years and ages really. literally too. buy i just couldn't. not yet though i really wanted to. it's one of those i can't read this yet because it doesn't feel like the time to read it yet. i don't know if you get that too. but yeah, i do and i did with This Storm.

what will reading this change in me, i wonder.
eika823 chapter 37 . 7/2/2012
You know this by no doubt is going to be one of my favorite stories, definitely in my top 3.I just love the story so story line is interesting and I'm glad it's not another teenagers-go-partying-and-get-drunk type of story..*roll eyes* Ugh the characters are so flawless and not that I'm complaining..Great job and oh don't ever stop writing!You have the talent! :)
eika823 chapter 38 . 7/2/2012
You know this story by no doubt is going to be one of my favorite stories now, definitely in my top 3.I love everything about this story.I just love the story line and glad it's not one of the other teenagers-gone-party-and-getting-drunk type of story ugh love it and the characters are flawless haha..I even cried at some parts work and don't ever stop writing! :)
Whatsoever chapter 37 . 5/6/2012
Oh and I also love Leo and his cursing. It was refreshing :P
Whatsoever chapter 38 . 5/6/2012
Just wanted to say that I really like your story. I must admit, at first I thought that Winter and Zack's relationship was going a bit fast. But Zack and Winter were such dry people (not a bad thing) that I didn't think it was rushed at all.

I love how Zack is so dry - yes, I know I'm repeating myself - and how he behaves around Winter. Like a bad boy, but cute anyway.

Good job, I'm going to come back to read more of your stories :)
Brightheart chapter 38 . 3/3/2012
rly nice story. liked it a lot.
967 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »