Reviews for This Storm
CityBlackOut chapter 38 . 1/27/2012
I really like this story and I think it would be even more amazing if you did a oneshit/sequel with the guys back in Italy? Cos thems the funny shit :D anyway, I'm too tired to give a full and proper review but I do like that you've kept a touch of reality in the end where the father does not come back and have a talk and forgive and continue to support, like the cold hearted mogul he is, and that the mother doesn't or can't stand up to her husband because, well, some people just arent ready to confront and oppose one of the most important people to them.

I love leo and darius xD

Watching out for updates,

cityblackout
stoojam chapter 27 . 1/5/2012
I got a bit confused at the start of this story with the changing POVs, but it's really grown on me. What a fantastically written story, I love how each character is really fleshed out using the changing perspectives. Thanks for writing it!
socialbutrfly1379 chapter 26 . 12/20/2011
AWWWWH! I loved the end of the phone call. How cute! They're such a cute couple. I love it. Haha
socialbutrfly1379 chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
UCSD is my DREAM school! I was on a college tour with my school a while ago, and we went there and ate lunch and stuff while there. It's soo beautiful. I've wanted to go there ever since I first saw it in 2003 with my oldest sister.
Ashara chapter 38 . 12/15/2011
this story is so beautifully written and i love how it has a wonderful plot as well.i really enjoyed reading have my gratitude.(:
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 38 . 9/26/2011
this is one of the best stories i've ever read here on FP! it changed so much from start to finish, but not in that bad, overly dramatic way, just the natural flow of life xP the characters evolved so much!

winter and zach were as perfect for each other as elizabeth and mr darcy *sigh* xD you gave them so much spark and it was one of the few (almost-) couples that i didn't secretly wish were heading towards a break-up.

i hated zach's mother, such a weak woman! to chose your adult husband over your child! and always playing the victim, if she had really wanted zach, she would have defended him and stood her ground. the dad was an asshole, but the mum was worse in my eyes.

i must say i was a bit pissed at winter's mum for nagging her all the time, but sometimes you get stuck in a habit and it's really hard to break, me and my dad are like that, most of the time we can't be in the same room.

i must say i missed eva and her family after they moved away, they were so real! and again with the parent-hating: their dad was AWFUL! i would have strangled him if he was my dad! here in sweden, the kids get a say in which parent they want to live with when they are around twelve.

thank you so much for posting this, it was an amazing read )
mybeachhouse chapter 38 . 9/23/2011
Hello! Really enjoyed the story. Realistic in a way that both Zack and Winter took a while to know each other before being in a relationship. I really wish there would be more Tristan and his gal pal though. Thought that it was good of you to not only focus on the two main leads but other minor characters as well, even though it made the entire story quite longer than the others that you can find here. Conversations between characters were interesting as well...didn't let my thoughts wonder off somewhere because they were not boring and too cliche.

Overall, a job well done. I'm only surprised I didn't find your story much sooner. xx
dream-beautiful chapter 38 . 9/6/2011
OMG THIS STORY IS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTICALLY PERFECT! I loved it so much, I would've reviewed every single chapter but I was had no patience I had to keep reading! IT'S JUST GREAT, REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLLY GREAT! :)
mareecee chapter 38 . 8/1/2011
great story! will add to favorites:)
everyoneisMISunderstood chapter 38 . 7/27/2011
This was a nice story. I think Zack and Winter's relationship was fairly realistic and incredibly engaging.

I have to say, I think Tristan was my favorite. I was really missing him toward the last half of the fic when he was no longer present.

All your characters are consistent. They act like themselves throughout the entire five without slight incidents or actions that seemed out of place.

It was interesting to see your grammar improve as your wrote more. Toward the beginning, your grammar was less than perfect, but by the end, your writing was very fluid!

Overall, I'd have to say I did enjoy this story a lot :D
MuffinsRoxSox chapter 38 . 5/26/2011
This was so cute! I thought I was going to die when Zack got shipped off to Italy. I mean, seriously! I think Tristan is adorable. So is Martin. Those two were some of my favorite characters. I've always wanted a big brother that I could talk to. :) anyway, I better get going. Bye! Oh, and great job!
Haylieboo chapter 28 . 5/16/2011
Late, I know, but love this story! I read it a few years back and am rereading it :) If no one answered your question (althouh its been six years so id bet they have haha) Jacuzzi is capitalized because it is a brand name. The correct word is hot tub, but Jacuzzi is the most popular brand.
jorie chapter 38 . 1/13/2011
aw...

sweet!

but it took forever for them to be together...but i guess it was worth it for them..

winter and zack are both lovable characters..

winter is a great character.. she's amazing..

and zack is hot..

they're perfect together, though it took them a while to realize..

too bad zack doesn't remember the kiss they shared before he left for italy...i thought it was suppose to be unforgettable since he waited for it for so long.. but oh well...

i had a great time reading this!

great job!
MrsHellman chapter 38 . 1/8/2011
Great story. I kind of imagined Zack with a very light hazel shade of eyes. Anyway. Loved it. Adored it. Will not obsess over it though. xP

Added to the community "Creativity at Its Best".

Cheers,

Mi.
larafrancesca chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
Please can you tell me whether or not this story is going to be about Winter and Eva both falling for Zack, because although it looks good I'm not sure I want to read about a love triangle at the mo. My profile really is larafrancesca I'm just to lazy sometimes to sign in :D

I hope you keep up the writing, x
967 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »