Reviews for This Storm
Mai Credero chapter 6 . 8/10/2004
Very good, very good! I likes this one a lot. Will be waiting for more updates, which will be soon, I hope.
Amy chapter 6 . 8/10/2004
hey just saw your story and it looked interesting. i love it. keep updating; i really like ur characters
Porphyrophobic Grape chapter 5 . 8/8/2004
I love it again. Amazing and wonderful. I hate Zach... but I love him too. I can totally relate to how Winter is feeling when she is with him. He is like... a loveable asshole. I think the way you had the kids like Zach was perfect. He seems like that guy who kids would love and you'd jsut be like... "jgsioj?" I cannot wait for more, you have to update soon.
soundtrack to screwups chapter 4 . 8/7/2004
absofuckinglutely magnifique, darling. i hope you keep it up. oh, and by the way, im in love with zack. i know a guy like him. theyre the worst... but the best. continue on, please, because now you have two reviewers. i think that winter is the best friend anyone can have, and tristian is the best older brother. Eva seems really sweet, and i feel sorry for what shes going through, but even more for winter, which i guess is sort of bad, eh? but oh well. i really ramble on these reviews. i just keep writing about how wonderful the story is... which yours is... its on my favoritos. toodles... and update.
soundtrack to screwups chapter 2 . 8/7/2004
you know its great. damn the no reviewers. im off to read more. short, and simple this review... but sh... now im not even making sense...
Porphyrophobic Grape chapter 4 . 8/7/2004
I really like this chapter. It showed a lot more about who Tristan is and gave a closer insight to how much Winter was really angry and stuff. I really like the way you have the characters interacting and everything. I can't wait for more, update soon. )
Porphyrophobic Grape chapter 3 . 8/5/2004
I love this so far. Most storys with the POV switching around are chopping and compfusing but you've really managed to pull it off perfectly. The characters you've made are excellent. I love how Winter has been drawn into the whirlwind of Eva's life, it really gives the story a certin feel of like... a storm. Heh, good title by the way. The only characters I couldn't get a good feel on like... how they are were Tristan and Zack. Everyone else seems to at least have some sort of... thing about them but I can't pick one up for those to except for Zack's mysteriousness. I'm loving it so far and I can't wait for more, you've gotta update soon.
967 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65