Reviews for What You Mean To Me
Norma chapter 11 . 6/10/2008
This is great your doing wonderful but please add more chapeters. I need more to read and yours is so much more interesting than others.
matts girlfivedollarshake chapter 10 . 12/12/2005
who ho at last lol! I bet ya didnt think I was both names did ya lol...I shoulda said...;p

As for this chapter...I seriously think Kev has an agenda, and someone is going to get seriously hurt. He has no right asking Sarah all those questions, and I just think he is there to cause a whole heapa trouble. The drama is all there though; you've written it well. I cannot wait to see what his agenda really is, and whether or not she realizes it before its too late. Will Andrew see through him? Does Kiya even exist? Who will win the girl?

Looking forward to more...and remember your stalker will be ready to haunt you heheh. (wish I had a salker!)
Lola Sanchez chapter 9 . 7/1/2005
Yay! stalking you helped :-P

hahah...I loved it...so damn saucy! All we need now is Kevin to walk in on them when he arrives...oh imagine how they'd all feel! Talk about awkward!

Keep it up...and expect an email by next Thursday :-P
Brieanna chapter 8 . 5/26/2005
Sorry I haven't reviewed before now, but any way this chapter was very good. I know I've probably read it before but I needed a brain refresher.

Brie
matts woman chapter 8 . 5/26/2005
heya! I liked this chapter; I think Sarah is definietly someone who knows what she wants, but isnt sure how to get it...I cant wait for Andrew to show!

thanks for replying to my email...beware of the shazza, lol.
Wolfie Star26 chapter 7 . 3/8/2005
aww, I loved the Andrew Sarah moments. Hehe, i can't believe Kevin never told his family about the breakup. Jeez, hehe, update soon, and keep up the good work.
fivedollar chapter 7 . 3/8/2005
I'm too lazy to log in, lol. Anyways, I liked this chapter, so much is going on...I think Sarah IS leading Andrew on, and he doesnt deserve that. She shouldnt even consider a relationship with him until she is sure she is over Kevin... Speaking of Kevin, "I wana make sure he's boyfriend material." since when did he become her guardian? She went out with him, didnt she, and look where that got her...I can't remember the questions I asked, lol... I'm not liking this idea of him going up to see her, I smell trouble...big trouble, and someone is going to get hurt...badly...OK..now you need to update ;-)
Norma chapter 7 . 3/7/2005
Good job. I really liked this chapter alot. Not to confusing and I hope you keep them coming. Talk to you soon.
Norma chapter 6 . 2/4/2005
It was wonderful. Thanks for sending it to me and I hope to read more chapters.
Wolfie Star26 chapter 6 . 2/3/2005
this is aweosme so far i love it and i cant wait for more. i think andrew is so sweet. update soon.
Lola Sanchez chapter 6 . 2/2/2005
What a dilema...how is Andrew gonna feel when Kevin turns up? Will he regret sleeping with her? Will sarah be even more confused? Are these guys sexy, LOL...questions, questions, which, I, a fan, need answers to, lol..i loved the whole calling ex boyfriends name...I did that in one of mine...hehheheh adds to the drama! (The Fear is the story its in)

Anyways I really liked this, and will encourage more to read!
fivedollarshake chapter 5 . 1/25/2005
wow im your first and scond reviewer! *nods* this is interesting, now you need to update. hehehe, or ill hunt you down and force you to write...joke.
fivedollarshake chapter 4 . 1/25/2005
i really should be getting dressed, but im dying to read more!