Reviews for Little Girl Wife
D chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Amazing.D.
Incrys chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Wow, what a horrible position to be in. It raised many questions in my mind when I read it, which rarely happens when I read poetry, very interesting. Well-written, too.
Narina chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
really good. Potrays traditon and emotion together. Interesting mix. Great Work! :)
Pallida Mors chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Wild! This poem has a great feeling of regret to it. I really liked how you portrayed all the mistaken feelings between the girl and boy. By the end of poem, I connected with the trapped torment of the girl. It was an enjoyable read that tugged my heartstrings. Keep writing!
This is a return review as thanks from me to you for your review. _ Danke!
GhettoDandy chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
That's really good. I love the structure, it breaks up the flow and allows so many of the lines to just stand out. Tis really good ) Oh, and thank you ever so much for commenting on my work. Craig x
Crazy Retasu chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Poetry that's beautiful and deals with a difficult social issue at the same time-you are very talented! As in the poem, your pen IS a way to protest. Please don't stop writing.
AmethystPisces chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Wonderful. An arranged married and the feelings of the woman who had no say are portrayed well in this piece. You have given a voice to the women who are forced to partake in this tradition. Bravo!