Reviews for Gate 65
Mantis Matsuri chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
You know what I think of this story and what we sometimes think is lost in time. We never knoe how much we lose and we never really know how hurt we .
Glitterati chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
That was heartbreaking and lovely at the same time.
Emma chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
That was one of the most incredible short stories I have ever read. you can feel the character's emotion and pain. You start to feel like she's a real person. Somebody who is explaining all of this to you. I can see why it won.
Mantis Matsuri chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Ilya, this story is beautifu and you know how much I love it. It's not shameful for me to admit that I actually cried when I read it, I think it is brilliant and perfect in extension. Your sensibility shines, my good man; and that's your most powerful tool as a writer!
Lissa Wyga chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
wow, i can see how this won. wonderful.
artuta chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
I hope you do not write more about this one, because it stands so beautifully by itself. There's so much to wonder about
Terra Tigra chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Aw! Thats so sad!
I think you did a really great job with this. I love the story, how you linked in the parents in with the flashbacks. Wonderfully written, fluid, understandable. Makes for a perfect short story. Even though it was sad, I really liked how you ended it. I don't know if you mean to continue i or not but I think it can stand on its own as it is. I don't think a re-write or two would do it any harm but I don't think a re-write would harm ANY of us. ." I should take my own advice.
I really like this story. Thumbs!
Arrivederci!
-Terra-
wilderness chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
oh, what happens! im so curious! i really like how you set this up, with the flash backs in italics. its really good so far and i cant wait to read more! please update soon!
R&R too please!