Reviews for Tangled Web
Me chapter 19 . 2/29/2008
Since the date of when you last updated is a few years ago, i guess you're not going to finish this. But please do.
my dangerous angel baby chapter 2 . 11/19/2005
I like how everyone has their own little personal story. It's really good. )
xxPoPdAnCeRxx chapter 19 . 7/17/2005
this story is so sad!, i feel bad 4 nathan! so far from all ur stories , i luv them
ATTITUDE01 chapter 19 . 6/2/2005
Oh I DO! I think that Raye is very courageous for telling Luke how she feels but it was kind of mean of her to hurt him like that. Nathan is really a good person. I hope everything works out for him. He deserves it. Lol. You're a great writer. Stick to it!
Bish chapter 19 . 4/16/2005
Ah finally, the last chapter. Now I have to wait patiently for the next chapter like everybody else...Oh well, its worth it. :)
Bish chapter 18 . 4/16/2005
Oh, so many twists and turns... just the way I like it!Poor Melanie... she's like a magnet for trouble!
Bish chapter 17 . 4/16/2005
Ok, so I got a bit carried away... hehe..No! Not the baby! Oh, does anything good happen to them?
Bish chapter 16 . 4/16/2005
Aha! I can see Haylie is going to be a very interesting character! Oh no! Dont tell me Eric's going to keep Melanie against her will! Ah! Great chapter.
Bish chapter 15 . 4/14/2005
Oh no! I sense trouble...
Bish chapter 14 . 4/14/2005
Ah, an exciting chapter! I thought melanie was going to be happy now! oh well... its your story and i know whatever you write will be great.
Bish chapter 12 . 4/14/2005
First of all... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! This is the first time i'm reading the story so its all new to me. I think ur doing a great job! I didnt know raye was that sneaky!
Bish chapter 9 . 4/14/2005
oh, why doesnt Raye just tell him!
Bish chapter 8 . 4/13/2005
oh no, he isnt interested in her! aarghh...
Bish chapter 7 . 4/13/2005
And so the plot thickens!
Bish chapter 6 . 4/13/2005
When will the action start? Hopefully the next chapter will be more interesting like you said...
86 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »