Reviews for Confession
milady424 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
this is soo close to my own experince, letting some one take a piece of my own heart...and now not letting me have my own heart back...i love this, expecialy the way you set up the lines, creative!Luvs, ML
D chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
This truly is a confessional piece for you, as if your reader were your priest, your verses, the words that you could never say outloud.D.
Pocket Protectors are Sexy chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Wow! I can feel the emotion in this. The sadness, and anger? Anyway, it's outstanding, and real. Keep up the good work!
And thanks for reviewing my newest poems already. Talk to you later.
PPAS!
xLecta chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
Beautiful. Again, the fragmented sentences work very well to create the mood. I say this poem in my head and it sounds how people say it word by word when theyre angry and want to get their point across. Nice job.
figmentation chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
touching, perfect. i love how you spaced out the words, extra emphasis. so true. goin on my favs
Song13 chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
You are very talented, your my favorite author, 108, wow, u go girl
staplerphysco13 chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Wow that was so true and deep
Jo Madden chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
that was very touching. It shows potential. It's very good and I know you will keep up the good work.
alwayslove chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
What a great poem, you have lotsa talent! Keep it up and hopefully I'll publish one of your poetry books someday! Thanks for reviewing my poems too, I really appreciate it!
Coping Mechanism chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
WOW...
I dunno what to say.
That really struck deep into me...
The way u purposely spaced the words and the way u can can tell this all really happened. It's just like. Omg.
This is one of the best things I've read, just the way it strikes me, I'm adding this to my favorite stories. On a personal note...I'm sorry :'(.