Reviews for Grass
Joe the Hobo chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Dude I love grass! sorry...I just kinda called you a man didn't I...oh well, moving on!...PANTS MCAPANTS-PANTS! . teehee...woo...Anyways! *loves poem thingeh* yes i do . btw thanks 4 reviewing (is that how u spell "reviewing"?)my stories! I LOVE THE SMELL OF GRASS TOO! -Lisa :)
pointythings chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
As haikus go, there's nothing wrong with this. I don't like haikus much, but this isn't bad. It just doesn't have a deep meaning. Poems don't have to have a deep meaning.
Why don't I like haikus? I cannot express myself in 3 lines. It just doesn't work.
Mary chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Hey! I had to write a haiku for school and I picked grass! Mind you its not as good as yours but hey! grass is grass. if that made any sense to you, which I doubt it did. I'm gonna shut up now
Flyingcheesepuff chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
There's nothing wrong with writing abotu gras...Actually, it's quite inspiring. I love the smell of grass. YuM
Zainab chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
I like it! It's peaceful
OJW chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Oh I like. It's very beautiful and normally people wouldn't talk about the grass but you did!
Awesomes!
Thepolia chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
it's really nice that you can capture what grasses really are in your few words.
Infinite Smiles chapter 1 . 8/4/2004