Reviews for Growing Up
Lady Katreina chapter 5 . 2/21/2006
Good ending though even if you didn't plan for it to be. (I plan on checking out that story you're obsessed with, I'm guessing it's good since someone with your talent is obsessed with it)
offended indian chapter 2 . 12/29/2005
hey whats up with the 'indians are one of the cultures that doesn't believe in deodorant' insult. it is unbelieveably stereotypical and ignorant to put that in the story and i am not the only one that feels this way. i really like ur stories and i was wondering why u had to put that comment in there, when it really doesn't need to be there. if u could take that out i'd really appreciate it.
kagari chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
hu u must cpntinue this pretty please i like ken and sarah they are so cute please?
Emz chapter 5 . 10/3/2005
you can't write, little girl. lol.. epic
hourglassxqueen chapter 5 . 9/4/2005
HGIHIG!

You're.. you're not continuing?

Oh good lord.-dies-

-comes back to life again-

But it was just amazing.. but I sort've have a wistful longing for this to be continued.. /
sunnyshine chapter 5 . 6/22/2005
i don't know if you realize it but you are an extremely offensive writer. i don't know if that's how you are in real life, but i hope not because your stereotypes are truly hideous and make you appear to be a bigoted person.
Phat Models chapter 4 . 6/19/2005
such an incredible chapter! keep it up!
Sexy-cat-women chapter 5 . 6/13/2005
YOU CANT END THIS TORY!
WOW chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
This is the best thing i have EVER read! Ken Sanders sounds like someone I know. I love him.
Princess-Pansy-girl chapter 5 . 6/13/2005
YOU CANT CANCEL THIS STORY! what about Ken? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS! I HATE YOU!
Carli chapter 3 . 6/13/2005
This is a short chappie but it is chocked full of goodies.

First...with Ken here..."Ken being 'the gentleman' he was, VOLUNTARILY decided to help his girlfriend clean up the mess. "Cute undies, maybe sometime I'll get you to model them for me."

to Ken here..."Ken pouted, disappointed that that was the most he was going to get out of his vampire this evening. "You sure, I don't want to fail that subject." He laughed as he reached out to pick up his biology books. "Now onto the drag of the evening." Ken began to hum the tune of death as he embarked on opening the biology book (a true adventure, since it was no where near a simple task for Ken to do). "Hey, what part of the human body are you being tested on?" He groaned silently as he contemplated how dreary this evening would be.

"Repro..." Sarah paused for the first time realizing what unit she was studying. "...duction." 'Oh My God' she thought to herself. What had she gone on board for? An evening talking about dicks, vaginas, sex, and babies.

Ken smirked evilly as he continued to be the perverted male that he was. "On second thought, this might be fun."

I really hesitated about quoting all of it but it is just so good...so funny...so perfect. Second...right here..."Ken relaxed his arm on one of his knees, as he went into Mr. Know-It-All mode (after all, he did have previous experience in this area). "Well, you see. First the penis must be inserted in the va...-"

A resounding "Ew" emerging from Sarah interrupted Ken's mini lecture. Not only had Ken used the wrong depictive choice of words, but she had also come across a VERY explicit picture showing a couple having a go at it. Sarah now deeply regretted inviting Ken over to study with her..oh immense funny of this scene. OH...

the immense joy that your story brings to me...thanks muchly.
Inuyasha-xcgirl chapter 2 . 6/13/2005
Jake...yuck :P Fine I guess if its absolutely necessary to the plot :(

Well I just can't wait for more Ken/Sarah. I guess if I have to read through some Jake in order to get there I will manage somehow. But anyway, I really like this story. I can't wait to find out more. There are so many unanswered questions. Well please continue. This is a fantastic story and you are a fantastic writer. Thank you for your dedication and creativity.
Padfoots-Pirate chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Whe! KEN/SARAH HAS REARED ITS ALL-TOO-PRETTY HEAD ONCE MORE! HUZZAH! HUZZAH! HUZZAH! I want to hug you for this chapter... it's so cute... keep it up, and just remember, if Ken or Sarah dies, you will likely meet the same fate. *grins maniacally* bwahahahahaha...

...Never mind. Just keep the chapters coming.
Princess-Pansy-girl chapter 4 . 6/13/2005
I AM CRYING RIGHT NOW. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED. THIS STORY BROUGHT SO MUCH JOY TO MY LIFE LAST SUMMER. IT HAD ME LAUGHING AND SMILEING FOR DAYS...YOU KILLED THAT FOR ME. I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY. KEN FOREVER!
Beautiful-Beauty-Bogola chapter 5 . 6/13/2005
NO!YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS WONDERFUL PIECE OF FICTION! KEN NEEDS TO LIVE ON!NO!
86 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »