Reviews for The Path of Love
anonymous chapter 28 . 1/18/2007
The chapter was good...I can't wait to see what's gonna happen with Kyle back...more importantly to see how things have changed if at all between them
Shorty Baby chapter 28 . 1/15/2007
Yay! Update! Its been forever!
Apiavva chapter 28 . 1/15/2007
Wow...I love your story...I laughed, cried...did all that stuff...you really make the reader feel like they are there. It has been awhile since I have enjoyed a fictionpress story that much...
abc chapter 28 . 1/14/2007
are u gonna talk more about kyle's half brother? cause there is so many unanswered questions due to him and i really like him lol i love ur story so far
amo angel324 chapter 27 . 1/14/2007
this is for chapter 28 ( the system would'nt let me send one for it twice) PLEASE UPDATE THE NEXT CAHPTER PWITTY PWEASE!
Ms.Romantic chapter 28 . 1/13/2007
ek omgosh
lil devil chapter 28 . 1/11/2007
o i luv this chap and especially SAM!

aww hes so sweet! if onli he could b a couple wiv elva~~ but i guess id want elva to b with kyle more hm... w/e IT GDGDGDGD! plz update soon!
LadyLuvly chapter 28 . 1/8/2007
WOW! That was an emotional chapter! I love this chapter! Sam is so sweet and that James guy seemed cool too. Keep it up!
some-one chapter 28 . 1/8/2007
AH!

I FEEL LIKE KILLING SOMEONE..

GOSH..I CAN'T WAIT!.

UPDATE SOON PLEASE..

WITH A CHERRY ON TOP.
Carbon Slash chapter 28 . 1/8/2007
Ahh! Cliffie! I missed Kyle so much! I thought you were going to hook Elva up with James, thank goddness! *grins*

Whatever happened to Jed?

I love this chapter! Update soon!

love,

~carbons
Azn GirlS chapter 28 . 1/7/2007
It is getting so good cant wait tillt he next chapter
OoohLookACat chapter 28 . 1/7/2007
and here for a moment, i thought he would never return.

by the way...how many more chapters are you gonna put in this?

because i have an idea, you don't have to do it, or even listen to it, but you could take this chapter and put it into a new story as a sequal.

but thats only an idea.

because like you said, it's Elva moving onto a new/normal life after Kyle left...so maybe it'd seem appropriate.

BUT it's your choice, so disregard if you don't think so.

Other than that...i like your choice of bringing Sam in as a main character, it's a good idea, i like it.

Anyways, the chapter was good, i liked it, can't wait for more!

izzie
pingpong15 chapter 28 . 1/7/2007
i love the end of the chapter. i am such a sucker for these type of endings too. hope u update soon. :]
sleepiedreamer chapter 28 . 1/7/2007
OMG OMG OMG DONT TELL ME THATS KYLE? IF IT IS TELL ME HE ABONDANED THAT MARRIAGE OR SOMETHING...and that he is NOT married...cant wait to read more UPDATE SOONN!
Dragon of luck chapter 28 . 1/7/2007
PLEASE don't make me wait to long for the next chapter. Even if it wasn't the best cliffhaner it was still mean to leave it it and more soon please!
518 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »