Reviews for Maybe
LeeRaven chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
...saddening...emotional...makes good poetry though,right?lol
Nico-artjunkie chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Jenna u the tag along person yah right thats me remember or as u say u drag me everywhere. . .Jenna ur loved if not by anyone else always by me never forget that
*Mandi*
ciara cathleen chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
the lines: Maybe I'll never really experience anything, maybe I can't love, and maybe I can't be loved are awesome. everyone feels this, and everyone is always trying to convey it in a big,elaborate metaphor that turns out to be very cheesy. but to say it forward right next to all these other questions. i dont know, but it really struck me. i think it is just the way it makes things seem very borrowed. because, someone else has had their heart broken, and someone else has loved that song, and just makes you feel barrowed. adding routine to feelings. you conveyed that, not only with simple words, but with repetition in the structure. just, really nice.
Finding Autumn chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
you're not the only one, and your poetry doesn't suck.
one thing though, "maybe i'm to 'cute'"
"too" not "to"
other than that, i like it. :)
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
at first, i thought the repetition of 'maybe' might be an obstruction to the rest of the poem, but i read it again, and it seemed to flow quite well. i liked this line the best: 'Maybe I am ice on the inside'. Nice work!