Reviews for Impossible Girl
mercury.love chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Wow. Well, first I'd really like to thank you for all of the reviews. I can't begin to say how your reviews made me feel... knowing someone enjoyed your writing makes it all worthwhile.

Anyway, about this song. I love it. Some people have "songs" on here that don't sound like they could be songs at all, but this one just set off an alarm in my head. I hope that one day I'm driving down the road and hear this song on the radio (although this doesn't sound much like a radio song since so many good songs never make it on the radio). "Impossible Girl(impending and improbable)Impossible Girl(neverending and unstoppable)Impossible Girl(seeming distant, unatainable)Impossible Girl(feeling for me unexplainable)" was my favorite part of this, although I enjoyed it all. I have a infactuation with parentheses.

Reminds me of The Oddessey. I will definitely be reading more of your work.
black robin chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Dude. You're awesome.
wicked-chaotic chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
Glad you're back. Good thing I didn't miss much either. I always love to read your writing, and this was no exception. Wonderfully done.
i was a postcard chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Ah you're back! It's been so long, I was starting to get worried! D I've missed your writing. So anywho, this is so beautiful. Perhaps you typed this in a rush, cause there's a couple things in there like "And all myt worry's" and "goddess og the sea". See, goddess og the sea made me laugh when it shouldn't have. Typos: funny stuff. And the second to last stanza, with all the things in parantheses...nicely done. I liked this very much. )
BehindClosedDoors chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Im guessing this is a song? Its very good, I like the metaphors you used. Very good imagry with the girl as the Siren. Keep it up!