Reviews for Ashes to ashes
mercury.love chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Again, I can hear this as a song so well. I'm sure that if I heard this I would fall in love with it. Interesting topic... I've always found it fascinating how there is such a morbid nursery rhyme. The rhyming of the last words in the parentheses is creative... and makes it flow all the better.
Princess Alice chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
This was so awesome, I don't even know how to describe it but it really stuck out, it's creative and I could so see it on the radio some day. Kick ass work :)Allie
DeIeted chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
It's been quite some time since I have written, or even reviewed another work. It seems like I've been unable to complete a writing, or a reading for some time. I fear that I am undeserving of your high praise from awhile back. However, reading yours works has brought the warm orange glow of the old inferno back to the dead embers of my pen. I loved this piece. I happened to be listening to some metal at the time, and the dark rhythm, the screams, and the growls gave this piece an even more animate entity than your words alone. I can't explain it, really, but I'm sure that you understand my meaning when I speak weighty encomium and applaud your work.
Most humbly,
-Sarah-
a e i o u and sometimes y chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
I LOVED this. This would make for a really awesome song once you put a real melody to it.
Aslan Israel chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Interesting topic. You know, I don't even think that many people realize that a classic children's rhyme is actually about a horrific plague that wiped out like half of europe. great song.
wicked-chaotic chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
Loved this ... maybe it's because of the use of the children's rhyme and exposing it as the dark thing that it really is.
i was a postcard chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
I believe that this is one of the best things you've ever written. I'm not sure why, but I like repetition in songs, so I loved all the repeting. It really gets the point across. I also loved the dark tone of it. This has the honor of being in my fave stories list...um, if I still have room...