Reviews for Blinded by Love
Ace Of Spades8 chapter 6 . 8/26/2004
OMGosh! I cried. That's so sad. It was great though. It explains everything in perfect sense. Poeple always seem to want to blame theirselves first. I know, I've been in a situation like this. I think it's great how you get across to the readers that it's not their fault and they need to get out of it right away because it can get worse very fast. It doesn't always take three or four times before they really get mean. Sometimes it can be the first or second. I love how you got that point across. Very sad. Very true. Awesome story.
marianne chapter 7 . 8/25/2004
Great storie...can't say that I like Landon much though 'cuz it juz sounds like he aint that grate a boyfrend. Wun thing u can work on would be your dialogues 'cuz itz juz talkin n derez 0 action. Othr than that, good job.
A Panda chapter 7 . 8/16/2004
You're kute and the story rocks ) Keep it up P
Haz Almighty chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Hi, only read da 1st chapter im in a bit of a rush lol, love it. Simple, nice descriptions and u know whats going on and who is who. cool ill read the search and the rest of this another day lol.
Haz Almighty x
P.s thanks 4 reviewing mine!
Angel-in-a-dark-corner chapter 3 . 8/4/2004
I think you got the actions of an abused teenager very correct and I think I like Leslie, she seems very caring and kind, good chapter! I'll read the rest tommorow got to go watch Inuyasha.
Always,
Angel-in-a-dark-corner chapter 2 . 8/4/2004
Hey good chapter, I disike Landon thoug, and you might want to be just a little more discriptive on your writing, I like it though, anyway, I know this sounds really pathetic, but will you R&R my story Fairy Tale(Revised)I know it sounds pathetic and stupid, but I think you'll like it and I'm interested on your feed back. Good story!
Always.
Angel-in-a-dark-corner chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
I like the summary so I can't wait to read more oh and I like that the sisters are so nice to eachother, I wished my sister was like that, oh well, sounds good.
Always'