Reviews for The Search
Lucy H chapter 22 . 10/16/2004
Wow... lovely stuff!
Princess Chloe chapter 22 . 10/7/2004
Oh, Austin's so cute!
I can't believe that woman. She's so cruel. Maybe she doesn't want to see her daughter, but...at least she could be tested. I hope they can find the blood relative. I really do.
One thing I forgot to mention is in the second chapter (or third) when you were describing her friends, it was really, really stilted. What you might do instead of lumping the descriptions all together during her fainting spell is describe them as they come into the story. Just a suggestion.
I really like this story and I hope you get chapter 23 up soon!
~Chloe
Desert Illusion chapter 22 . 9/27/2004
Oh wow! This really is an interesting story! Keep it up, ok? I wanna see what happens next!
Anyways, I also love A Walk to Remember! That's like my favorite favorite movie! And no matter how many times I watch, I still cry the same amount like how I did, when I watched it the very first time! (I'm really emotional when it comes to movies...AND books!) lol! Anyways, but that's just me, hehe!
UPDATE SOON, k?
A. Crew chapter 22 . 9/27/2004
Once again, with the new chapter, I was almost brought to tears. I think I can honestly say no one in any story has upset me more than Allyson's birth mother, with the obvious exceptions of those no good plain-plain belly sneetches getting stars upon thars, and the Once-ler from the Lorax cutting down all those tree's, but I digress. Another great chapter with great emotion and a good twist. Only suggestion I have is that Austin gets a little more manly in the upcoming chapters, just so I don't get too caught up in the emotion... just a thought.
star-sushi chapter 6 . 9/27/2004
Have only made it to ch 6 at the moment but it's very good so far! Very engaging, too, and I like the way that you drift into Ally's thought-processes, so that despite the drama in her life there are still banal, teenage thoughts running through her head...
Looking forward to reading the rest of it.
TheLastKiss chapter 6 . 9/26/2004
I really do like this story so far. Kind of sad, but true to life. I wish I could read more of it but unfortunately I can't horde the computer all night. I have to share. Who ever heard of sharing? lol Anyway keep it up.
Thank you for the review on my poem.
Take Care,
Britt
poetic abortion chapter 22 . 9/25/2004
Impressive. Very impressive. You have alot of talent.
RedRumMurder chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
so far it's pretty cool. will finish reading it after my homework though... thanks for the heads up.
cheryl
aiur chapter 21 . 9/22/2004
haha i like giving long-ish reviews. iono call it a fetish, haha. for the longest time at the beginning all i'd tell people was, "i liked it. it was really good! update soon!" HAHA aren't you glad i don't do that anymore? P so. okay. sorry i haven't been keeping up. i keep forgetting, heh. but you know ... nessa said go here. and me sitting here wondering why still. there's something i'm missing, is there? *blink blink*...
this has gotten lots better. i mean, really. it's been great to read through a whole bunch of chapters and see the plot progressing and all this. and yeah, i just think you've shaped this into something. you've got plenty of emotion, too. i kept squealing 'cause some parts were just soo fluffy. heh i mean that in a good way. and just overall it's improving and you keep twisting the plot, so major kudos. and you keep it moving, too.
the hair thing i keep finding weird though 'cause i just can't get around the chemo thing, lol. and austin, too, not just her. but actually if they didn't have hair, that wouldn't really be very romantic, lol. unless she likes bald guys and he likes bald girls - er, that sounded totally stupid, hahaha. and also just how fast it went. though i've never been good getting the timelines in stories. and hey i guess life has proved enough that sometimes it just does go fast. so meh. yes. and the plot is kinda a little too AWTR. that's not a bad thing - i mean come one anything AWTR-like is good, right? ;) but the correlation kinda comes too strong in places. me picky. heh.
but yuppers all in all good job! 'cause i don't care about all the CC i gave. blah blah blah. it's your story. hope you get your 100 reviews hehe. that will be major happy day. and i'm sure you'll get it. ) see you!
~k8
A. Crew chapter 21 . 9/19/2004
first off, I must say that I am a 17 year old guy that tries to be as macho as I can, but reading this, I found myself on the brink of tears time and time again. I use to play football for heavens sake, and now i'm sitting here breathless when Austin gives her the promise ring. Great work, all I can say is too much "Walk to Remember" for my taste. Thats just me though, so don't put too much thought into it.
Princess Chloe chapter 21 . 9/18/2004
Hey there! _ Thanks for your review. I appreciated it so much.
So, now that I've gotten through the whole story so far...
First of all, Walk to Remember is the greatest book on the face of the planet. I can tell it's influencing you, but this plot is so much unlike it. So good job on that.
I like the plot so far. Austin is kewl. _ Not many teenage boys would have that outlook on love and all that. He and Allyson are so cute together!
I wished Ally's friends would visit her more often though. I know people tend to desert when their friends weaken, but I was hoping at least one or two of them would stay with her. Shallow evil people...but at least she has Austin.
At first I was shocked at how insensitive she was being with her mother, but then she realized it later. So that was okay.
This story really hits home with me because I've had cancer too (only in my eye). It's very touching. Write more soon! I hope she lives. ~Chloe
MySecreT chapter 21 . 9/18/2004
woowee, crazy stuff. hopefully her mom will agree to it...well...is she? haha...ooh, is there really something that's a light that kills all the germs? never heard of it before. pretty cool!
keep it up then!
adios
angel-essence chapter 7 . 9/17/2004
SHE WON'T DIE UNTIL AFTER CHRISTMAS IF SHE DOES DIE! erm, i'm a spoiler right now. i'll shut up P. but yes, good chappie, as with the rest so i won't have to repeat myself 13 more times.
angel-essence chapter 6 . 9/17/2004
HER FRIENDS SUCK. oh wait, wrong chapter (just kidding, i knew what chapter i was on). and uh, chemo sucks. and that's all i'm going to say.
angel-essence chapter 5 . 9/17/2004
yikes...it's scary when things are this serious, hm? tragedies...al tragedies. but guess what? I AM THE WORLD'S BIGGEST TRAGEDY! (just kidding. or am i?)
101 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »