Reviews for The Search
silentcontours chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
very good and very descriptive. thanks for your reviews too
Anonymous chapter 6 . 8/7/2004
Awesum storie so far...kant wait 2 find out wat happens to Allyson...kant belief she haz leukemia wat an awful thing 2 happen 2 her...anywaize, keep it comin!
finally-defeated chapter 5 . 8/7/2004
violence isn't necessary for everything. Great story so far. And i don't think u shud allow #$% !ers to review missy.
im kidding, or maybe not
good job anyways IM NUMBER 9 UP URZA
-915fd
Fallen Oblivion chapter 5 . 8/6/2004
I feel bad for her and her parents. I'm anemic, not fun at all. This is a really nice story to read, not too much stuff happening at once to give me a migraine.
Fallen Oblivion chapter 4 . 8/6/2004
Oh dear! I'm afraid of what may be wrong with her. That incident already happened to me...scared me stiff.
Fallen Oblivion chapter 3 . 8/6/2004
Oh boy, sounds like Allyson might have a problem. Not good. Good writing skills, better than mine...lol.
Fallen Oblivion chapter 2 . 8/6/2004
Oh boy, that morning don't too good. I'm having nightmares just thinking about it. I like this story, easy for my simple mind to comprehend. Lol. Nah, it's a nice story.
Fallen Oblivion chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
I love your description of the night as well as Allyson. I'm gonna be a junior so that's kinda freaky, lol. I want to thank you for the review. I really appreciate it.
cool man dude guy Y chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
needs more violence and gore in this story to make it more interesting. 'lubby dubby' stuff is cool, but violence is even cooler! make a story about queers.
o chapter 1 . 8/4/2004