Reviews for Unforeseen Consequences
Zygnus Windell chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Another very nice work of poetry.

BTW... thanks for the review. Most of those stories have continuations planned, or even written, or are being re-written, or are still being developed. It seems every time I post fiction on this site, I decide to make major changes. Chasm will have a follow up, though, and Ashes to Ashes actually will tie in with ED, which is currently being totally redone so that it includes both.

I've browsed some of you fiction, and I'm excited about reading it. If I had more time I'd start now but I'm back to school tomorrow and I really need to make up for lost sleep on the break. I've added you to my author alert list just in case I forget, so I'll be reminded later.

See ya.
Saturn Maiden chapter 4 . 12/13/2004
Response'll be up in a second, called "Crossroads", it's only a response to part 4... XD.

I'm going to draw this thing out AS LONG AS POSSIBLE!
Saturn Maiden chapter 5 . 11/30/2004
You have no clue how you made my day. This was beautiful. And extra points for being able to use the phrase "femme fatale" in a poem XD.
Ally chapter 5 . 11/27/2004
I dont know why people keep asking me to write things im really not good at expressing myslef. I can't explain how your poetry makes me feel, at least not so anyone would understand. It made me think, and it really felt like something that i could relate to in my own way. I really liked the second to last stanza in the last part. YOu know i think you're good. I guess that's all i can say.
Saturn Maiden chapter 3 . 9/13/2004
Is it just me, or do you also get the feeling that as this is going on we're getting more and more cryptic?
And uh... dude, sorry, but I just don't get the second verse here... it makes no sense to me. *Robot voice* Does not compute. *Back to regular voice* Okey, so my response is up, or should be up in a few, it's called "Another Wound".
You've gotta help me think of a really cool title for my responses, cause their not all shibby and tied-together like your's are.
Mariah chapter 3 . 9/8/2004
(Too lazy to sign in)
I heart you Peter. Like no joke at all. I wish I could write poetry like you. _
Saturn Maiden chapter 2 . 8/15/2004
This was a good one, it's like the tenth time I'm reading it and I'm still crying, d00d, if you don't end up writing for a living I will lock you in a closet and use your ideas to further my own writing _. My response is done... titled "Hollowed Out" see ya next time.
Saturn Maiden chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
I feel so flattered that I inspired you so. Have I told you lately how talented you are. The response to this will be up in a quick sec. It won't be under Pomwa, it'll be up all by it's lonesome just for you. It's called "Empty Words, Lost Hope".
Much Luff and Gropeage