Reviews for To Shelter a Rogue
appia chapter 2 . 12/6/2004
This sounds like it will be good. I want to know what's going to happen next. Please update!
bluetinkerbell chapter 2 . 11/11/2004
Absolutely wonderful! One of my favorite time periods and this is gorgeous!
Crystal109 chapter 2 . 9/4/2004
Hey, this story has a lot of potential. It's really cool! I love the feel of it - the sadness and stuff, and I can already feel the plot building up. However, I think that having actual action would be better. Longer chapters wouldn't hurt, either. _ Otherwise, it totally rocks and I hope you update soon!
Damsel Under Stress chapter 2 . 8/17/2004
This is good. Really, really good. I may just be a sucker for the Revolutionary War, but...I can't wait for more updates! You're a fantastic writer!
Liriel87 chapter 2 . 8/16/2004
Great story so far! its really good and well written! Keep it up. . . and update soon!
Liriel
Kirona of the skies chapter 2 . 8/16/2004
Wow! Awesome start! _ I hope this one gets me as hooked as "Pride before a fall" did. I love looking forward to new chapters! . I like the main character, Mae. She's cool. Hope this story goes well! _
Lady Cyann chapter 2 . 8/16/2004
Just another gentle reminder from the author that you should be sure to read the prologue I posted as chapter one. At first it was just a couple of words saying that it was coming soon, but I replaced it with new content. Thank you all so much.
Cheers,
Lady Cyann
metropolis noir chapter 2 . 8/16/2004
This story is just as intriguing as the description made it sound. I'm glad you posted it finally, and I hope that you update it again soon. It's a little short so far, but everything that needed to be said was said in the first chapter.
Jacquleine Schaeffer chapter 2 . 8/15/2004
This story sounds great so far...very intriguing. I like the fact that Mae doesn't seem perfect, and you how her dark, gloomy personality very well through your description of her room and clothing...and it plays so well off of the hints of sadness too! Veryy good start; I'm looking foward to reading more of this.
JS
metropolis noir chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
aww, i was hoping for a story.
really-bad-egg chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
aw. please transfer your story sometime soon, sounds awesome.
Kirona of the skies chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
What? That's cruel. Flat-out, gosh-darned CRUEL. You'd better get chapter 1 up soon, or I shall be genuinely furious. _
Extraho-Uxor chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
hey! that was jip! hurry up this sounds interesting. mind if I stay with your story? make it good