Reviews for In memory
Cadience Gemma Topaz chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Very beautiful...and touching...so sad...i also send prayers to the family and friends...Bless you all
negligible fictional force chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
heartwrenching.
makes one feel.
i love it.
-kismet.
Aiko-Sword chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Sorry about your loss. It's a good poem and a nice thing to do...
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
wow ow wow... wow... ouch and ow though. i dunno what to say er... *HUGS!* i hope ur ok... i hope everyones ok...
AmethystTrish chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
i shall pray for your friend. it's frightening what this world has come to be. it seems that no one can just live happily and all in peace.
Raven Gray chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
wow that's so sad yet very deep u expressed your feelings very well...i'm sorry for your loss keep up the good work
a e i o u and sometimes y chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
That's so touching. It almost made me cry. I'm sure he would be blessed if he recieved this, and somehow, he will. I know it. God bless you hunny.
Space-ghost-boy chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
I don't know what to say...other than you should see if the poem can be broadcasted in some way so they can know what they've done. Know that that person was cared about. Know that he made a good difference. I'm sorry to hear what happened. I didn't believe it at first. If I can help in any way...just email me.
It's a good poem. Powerful. I don't know, I think it was Winston Churchill, who said,"The pen is mightier than the sword." Kujos
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
very heartfelt here. my heart goes out not only to you and him but to both of your families and networks of friends. thanks for sharing and keep writing!
p.s. God loves you and so do I!
BehindClosedDoors chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Very well done. Really touching, I'm sorry for your loss.
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
wow ur poem is so deep and sad, is it true? o.O im just wondering...
Written In Stone chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
I'm sry for your lose. I have experince this four times. This was a great poem. I wish you luck and I hope everything gets better. Great work.