Reviews for Like It Or Not
allancaldera chapter 28 . 8/6/2013
Omg I love this story so much please update Lion is amazing dont leave it hanging like this.
Guest chapter 28 . 4/19/2013
Please keep going. I am obsessed with this story. I've read all the bits and pieces from the Complications arc. I really want everything worked out with Kay and Josh. I love them together. I love these characters so much. This story has made me cry and yearn. Love you for writing this series.
Mcgde chapter 28 . 3/2/2013
Meh eh

I like it.

-Shay
Potatoe chapter 28 . 2/5/2013
Great chapter :) I love Nicky/Josh dynamic! Please update soon!
Sundavar chapter 28 . 1/21/2013
I love this whole series and really hope you c
in-vivo chapter 27 . 1/2/2013
You should stop worrying so much. The Josh and James scene was perfectly refreshing, a spark of good happenings in this sea of overwhelming drama. Not to say that the drama is too much; it's very real. This just was a good way to have made the audience smile.

Anyway, I'm loving the Complications arc with a passion. I can't wait to get it all finished.

Nathan
James Hiwatari chapter 28 . 12/25/2012
Well, the chapter was good. The ending was kind of cute. The last scene in general was.
Kodawolf chapter 28 . 12/25/2012
Hello! I'm a returning old fan who read your stories years ago. I saw in my inbox an update from you not to long ago, and I can't tell you how thrilled I was. I restarted from the first part and just now finished LION. I am impressed with the rewritten series, so much more was put into it. Thank you so much for writing for us. Please continue, I look forward to the new rewrites/updates. Take care. 3
Not Abigale chapter 28 . 12/18/2012
Josh read my mind. I miss Dan too.
semantics chapter 28 . 12/12/2012
I love LION very much. This chapter was really sweet; I guess this is the turning point in their relationship as Josh is warming up to Nicky... sorta. Haha, I was hoping for some Josh/Dan action! I love J/D so I hope there will be some in the next chapter. Happy holidays! :-)
chibikodo chapter 28 . 12/10/2012
3 Josh and Nicky interacting, soooo adorable. I liked the last scene even better than the domesticity from the first scene of the chapter and Josh staring at Kay's dad and thinking about where Kay got his looks and some mannerisms from. Haha sounds like Kay has good genes. ;)
Lilyreads chapter 28 . 12/10/2012
I think that u should just stop judging yourself and just keep going, keep writing, post it as you go no matter how much you hate it and then you can go back and edit it all later

That being said I love it I love the characters and the way they interact with each other and I wish that u would post more often but I also understand that you do have a real life that gets in the way so thanks for giving us what u can
Nuitdemeztli chapter 28 . 12/10/2012
this is lovely! I really like that Josh is comfortable with Kays kid. I really really liked this one. I can see how they, Kays kid and Josh became who they are later.

this update made my day! thx
I saw water chapter 28 . 12/10/2012
Psh, this chapter was actually fantastic and I'm so happy yoive updated because I love all of your characters. It's so nice to see Josh warming up to Kay and Nicky.
alliciainwonder chapter 21 . 10/1/2012
What the hell... WHERE IS DAN?!
483 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »