Reviews for A Real Live Fairy Tale
Queen of the Dragons chapter 3 . 2/5/2005
i was right... lily is such a b-! Can u get her killed please?
Queen of the Dragons chapter 2 . 2/5/2005
lily is being really annoying. I wonder what she tells alfred? in this case, i feel really sorry for Ella, i mean, its like her whole life is the way she wants it, then someone gets the wrong idea and starts screwing it up. anyway, good stuff.
Listener chapter 7 . 11/25/2004
I love this tale! it has a wonderfully creative twist to it. With all the brainwashing Cinderella stories I always expect the stepsisters to be mean and it's driving me nuts! The characters are well described in personality, i just love it! :)
Aspiring Author chapter 1 . 11/21/2004
added to fav story list!
Aspiring Author chapter 7 . 11/21/2004
Yay you updated! Nice job on the long-short chapter! I can't wait for the next chapter! Suggestions: Make Henry attack Lily! Make Alfred a turncoat and have HIM attack Lily! Make the guards attack Lily! Make everyone in the town attach Lily! ...see a pattern here?

~Aspiring Author (henceforth known as AsA)
Ancamna chapter 6 . 11/19/2004
Gee, and I was getting so happy with no typos.

End of section 1: the last sentence is indented - I assume it's a typo b/c i can't figure out why it should be.

2nd sentence 2nd section: The sentence seems a bit long, or something. It's just sort of awkward. Maybe if you change the second comma to a diff type of puctuation, like a semi-colon...

3rd sentence: I tried typing the sentence a few ways and i like this one best: 'Ella was furious – not at Alfred, but at Lily'.

Ella's last two sentences: they should be on the next line.

I really like this story! I like how it's a mix-up of cinderella. And Lily is so mean! Just a tidbit: Ella means goddess in Hebrew. _
Ancamna chapter 4 . 11/19/2004

6th paragraph from the bottom: you said earlier that Ella huried down the steps, not strolled.

3rd from bottom: him at her side, not her at her side.

the end of ch. 5 is cute!
Pont chapter 7 . 11/16/2004
I love this! Lily is so evil _ This is an awesome parody. I haven't read anything this amusing in a LONG while.
Go Henry! :P
Pont chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
XD Ella sounds like me. I can totally relate with her character. Great job, a good background setting for a promising story! Keep up the good work!
aspiring author chapter 6 . 9/11/2004
Hi, I know we already discussed this, but have you come up with any more ideas for this story? I mean, you left us at exactly the wrong time! Whatever. No new stuff except for a little blurb or two in my bio.
~aspiring author
Spooni chapter 2 . 8/11/2004
Aww.. :( Now I feel evil for being a Lily.. Oh well, she's a great character (even if as a person she's annoying and assumes that she is never wrong). Isn't it fun to create the bad guys? _ I hope she doesn't make things too horrible, and that she finds some way to better *her*self by the end.
Spooni chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
_ What a wonderful idea! I simply love it, and I cannot wait for more. I'm sorry I didn't read it sooner, but I haven't had access to a computer. Also the reason for my lack of the constructive helpfulness that you always give to me. *is sad* But I will on later chapters!
Frank the Turkey chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
This is a good story. Why are no names mentioned in the first paragraph of chapter 6?
Aspiring Author chapter 6 . 8/10/2004
Nice chappy!
Here we see the doubled edge of short chapters - it breaks the pattern, but when one finally updates, it doesn't do much to assuage the avidity of the faithful reviewers. And I'm not saying that you *have* to make your chapters longer! I'm just making a philosophical statement...
um... if any of my words are too big, just tell me and I'll see what I can do.
Aspiring Author
Candy-yum-yum chapter 6 . 8/9/2004
dude! i like this story! i'm acctually thinking of making a fairy tale remake myself, only with fairies. hopefully things'll turn for the better for poor ella.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »