Reviews for Pick A Reality
Mizuko-1103 chapter 3 . 8/11/2004
REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY GREAT STORY! One thing: UPDATE SOON!
Mizuko-1103 chapter 3 . 8/11/2004
REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY GREAT STORY! One thing: UPDATE SOON!
Believe chapter 3 . 8/8/2004
Oh. I'm quite scared! Why is Sister May lying to Rena...? Up date soon! ;o)
Raina Ookami chapter 3 . 8/7/2004
*waves hands around* Okay, that WAS FAST! Oh, and I get a lot of sympathy for the nightmares, but making sense of them is like trying to make sense of an abstract painting. Except that if you get all the sounds, music, 3D stuff, time... in there you have way too many dimensions to even attempt to guess what it's from or whatever. Funny thing is that occasionally they happen. THAT is scary. Deja vu for a few minutes and then I "remember" the next ten minutes of something someone is going to say... _ Creeped me out a few times, to say the least. It's a love/hate thing. They're incredibly interesting, but also usually quite bewildering and crushing emotionally, so... I usually forget them when I wake up. I can tell you one thing, though: I had the same dream three times and a month after the third it happened. It was of my first time skiing and people telling me how, when I had NEVER even seen them in person before. VERY STRANGE. Dreams are very funny things...
Hah! Have you ever had your body remember something you forgot how to do? Like balance on a bike or something? I really like diving (as in, off of boards or platforms) and I couldn't tell you how many times I've walked up there and said, "I forget how I'm supposed to do this, but oh, well," and had it work. Miraculously. That's fun. Scary, but fun. Just seems to be me, hm? o.O Part of that is the nature of the sport, though.
That said, she better think of something fast... 'cause I don't think Sister May can be on her "side" with the memory thing, given the file. Uh-oh. And I'm guessing that the dream is a distorted memory of what actually happened... The big question so far: why did her head feel like it was going to explode with the mentioning of her brother? hm... The beauty of fiction: it has to make SOME sense. ha, ha! And the title has not even come into play, yet. Here we go! Keep 'em coming... hee, hee...
Yoi chapter 3 . 8/7/2004
hey so this is the twin story isit? ur writing style improved a lot! realli enjoyed reading it :) jiayou and write on! will b waitin ;)
Raina Ookami chapter 2 . 8/7/2004
I like the dark... Even if I am haunted by nightmares as well. *frowns* But it's rarely the same one.
And THAT was a surprise. I'm very curious as to how this story is going to go. You have such refreshing and original ideas that I never know what's going to happen! Usually I can somewhat guess what people are going to write... It's fun. I love surprises. And this is VERY mystifying...
You said English is your second language? You have fewer mistakes than most people who only know English! It's such an erratic language. I have one minor grammatical note, though, about how you write things when people speak. If it's before what they say, you usually get it (e.g. 'Susan pushed back her fringe and said, "This game ought to be exciting...') but when it's the other way around, you put periods in and capitalize next word (e.g. '"Rena." Someone called.' - should be '"Rena," someone called.') Just to confuse you, people do things like that when they mean them to be separate sentences for dramatic effect (and actually, for that particular example, you could). Just for future reference.
Well, keep it up, I really like this one! Curiosity is going to kill me if you wait too long... _~
Persona the ITG chapter 2 . 8/7/2004
Wow... AWESOME, DUDE!
Believe chapter 2 . 8/7/2004
Still liking it. Your writting is excellent. Very discriptive. Loved the basketball scene. Keep it coming.
Persona the ITG chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Interesting start.
Believe chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Interesting idea and very well written. So... when's the next bit then? Hehe.