Reviews for Questioning
Amora Elvenstar chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Deep... Really Deep. Totally out of this world. Great job. I really don't know what to say besides awesome. If everyone read this, maybe there would be more little kids saying their prayers? great job! Keep it up.
Mr. Frketic chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
this kinda confused me but i liked how it rhymed and how it sounded overall. i thought it was good
Terra Tigra chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Wow, this is really awesome. The flow is really good and the rhyme works for you. Nicely done.
I've always thought about writing something with "If I should die before I wake..." Its a very interesting concept to think on and write about. It seems you have beaten me to it. And I think you've done a nice job at that.
At the end the lines get kind of long. Line breaks can be very helpful in how the reader reads your work. Generally, the longer the line the faster someone will read it. Just a suggestion. Try reading it out loud, too. Maybe you'll think of something.
Arrivederci!
-Terra-
Michelle chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
Amazing poem! This comes direct from the soul of a teenager and articulates clearly the struggles of adolescense.
The questions this poem raises are ones that all of us have asked at one time or another - but were afraid to put into words.
Perfect Reeper chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
I love it. I have the same question but no one can answer? It is how U have been raise on your papa's lap is how u answer to it? Well ""
Perfect Reeper chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Believe chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Interesting... The idea is an intregueing one. I like it I think. Well done.