Reviews for Elegy for a Lost Heart
Harumi Satoshi chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
What a great poem! I definitely like your poems thus far, please keep up the writing!
this is britt chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
I loved it. Crazy loved it. So beautiful.
TrueRomantic chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Aww, thanks Carola for dedicating this poem to me! You know me only too well...)
shinco chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Yes, sometimes love can hurt if love doesn't love you back... WHOA! Did that make sense at ALL? lol Love loves everyone no matter what! It just depends on if the person YOU love returns your love... and that's when love can hurt.. Forbidden love... Truly a tragedy... Oh, yeah (lol, did it again! XD), GOOD POEM! lol I LOVED it bunches! _
Kella Trams chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
I really like how in the beginning you used a little rhyme but then you dropped it. It was so subtle I didn't even notice until the end. I love the point you come to at the end.
Melui chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
I liked it. It was good. Keep writing.
Rae's Shadow Angel chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Okay, that was just so...good. I feel like you know me, and are writing about me. Who are you! Why are you such a good writer! Damn!
secret thoughts revealed chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
cool poem whos it dedicated to
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Damn poems with a moral-type ending. I don't know you but where's my poem damnit. That shouldn't stop you :p
Cyberknight chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Great pacing of the poem that suits the mood intended. It's read by me to be gentle and quiet. I could be wrong about your intent, but it's a great job anyway.
Zeheria chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
I like this poem alot...but it seems as if it should be continued. Good work on your metaphores and realizations..I like them alot. expecially how it switches to how it was salvation but now is pain. the curse is yet the cure but always a curse might i say. _ Bye for now!Zeheria
lifescrewsusall chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
i adore this imagery. "the dying embers of love...like wisps of vapor/that evaporates...the sun went down" really gives me a visual sence of these feelings. and i can really relate to this too... good poem

Aaron
Estranged chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Hope the one you wrote it for got it.
Relayer chapter 1 . 4/29/2005